Club Penguin has not given the game, party, room, etc. a name, as such, the name Pizza Chef, is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
| This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Full Name||Pizza Chef|
|Position|| Pizza Parlor Chef |
Pizza Parlor Cashier
Owner of Pizza Parlor
|Appeared||Secret Missions and Club Penguin:Elite Penguin Force|
|Clothes Items|| Pizza Apron |
|Related To||Aunt Arctic , Rookie|
|Friends With|| Possibly Coffee Shop Barista |
, Purple Penguin and others unknown.
|Meetable Character?||No (Is in Secret Missions)|
The Pizza Chef is a Green Penguin on Club Penguin that wears a Pizza Apron and Chef Hat. He works in the Pizza Parlor. He appears in several Secret Missions and also appears in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. He is usually very busy and asks you to deliver pizzas, then your reward is a free pizza. He is said to be "The Boss" or Owner of the Pizza Parlor. Penguins that copy him often get into fights over whos "The Boss" of the Pizza Parlor.
- He can be cloned in Club Penguin, since you all need is Green, the Pizza Apron and the Chef Hat.
- It is possible he could get in a Club Penguin short soon on Youtube.
- He appears on a loading screen.
Missions he appears in Edit
- Mission 5: When you enter the Pizza Parlor you'll see that he is cleaning a mess of Hot Sauce and Chocolate Sauce on the ground, then you ask him if you can have a bottle of both.
- Mission 6: You ask for a vegetarian pizza, so Herbert will fall for your trap.
- Mission 7: He confirms the Pizzatron 3000's timer is out of order since the Clock Tower was broken by Herbert. He also says that since the timer is not working he can't make pizzas and may have to switch to salads. He also lends you the music sheet near the piano.
- Mission 8: You order a Double Meat pizza with extra gray fish for a green penguin outside.
Card-Jitsu Card Edit
The card reads: "First you start with the pizza dough, which gets flattened onto pans," the chef continues. "Then it goes down the Pizzatron 3000 line and roasts in the oven."