|Member item|| Yes|
No (Pizza Parlor Opening Party)
|Party||Pizza Parlor Opening Party|
|Where found||Pizza Parlor, Penguin Style, Treasure Book|
|Item ID||240 (non-members), 263 (members), 10263 (unlockable)|
|Unlockable||Yes (Series 1 & 6)|
- Not to be confused with the Caveguin Pizza Apron.
The Pizza Apron is a body item in Club Penguin. It was first available as a free item to all penguins in the Pizza Parlor during the Pizza Parlor Opening Party. Members could buy it for 100 coins in the Penguin Style catalog. It can also be unlocked from Series 1 and 6 of the Treasure Book. When a penguin dances with it along with a Chef Hat, he or she will throw pizza dough in the air.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||March 3, 2006||February 1, 2008|
|August 7, 2009||September 4, 2009|
|April 1, 2011||May 6, 2011|
|July 6, 2011||August 4, 2011|
|June 6, 2013||July 11, 2013|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 1||October 24, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 6||December 15, 2009|
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|Pizza Parlor Opening Party||Pizza Parlor||February 24, 2006||February 27, 2006|
- The Pizza Chef wears it.
- The Pizza Apron made an appearance in Issue #71, #101, #103, #108 and #116 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It can also be unlocked by a certain Club Penguin toy called the "Pizza Chef".
- It was first released in February 2006 during the Pizza Parlor Opening Party.
- You can unlock it now by getting the Pizza Penguin plush toy as it comes with a coin for the item. You can also unlock 2 other things from the Treasure Book.
- If a penguin has the non-member (not unlockable) version of this item it is considered extremely rare, as the non-member version was only available during the Pizza Parlor Opening Party.
- The pizza on the apron has the same design as the Pizza Pin.
- The toppings on the pizza does not visible in-game.
- It is part of the apron series, along with the Ice Cream, Ice Cream Vendor, Coffee, Blacksmith, Goldsmith, and Baker's Apron.