- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Party||Pizza Parlor Opening Party|
|Where found|| Pizza Parlor|
|Item ID|| 240|
The Pizza Apron is a body item in Club Penguin. All players could obtain it for free at the Pizza Parlor during the Pizza Parlor Opening Party. It also costs 100 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members can buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 1 or 6 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||March 3, 2006||February 1, 2008|
|August 7, 2009||September 4, 2009|
|April 1, 2011||May 6, 2011|
|July 6, 2011||August 4, 2011|
|June 6, 2013||July 11, 2013|
|January 4, 2017||Still available|
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|Pizza Parlor Opening Party||Pizza Parlor||February 24, 2006||February 27, 2006|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 1||October 24, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 6||December 15, 2009|
- It made an appearance in issues 71, 101, 103, 108, and 116 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It made an appearance on front cover of the April 2008 Igloo Upgrades catalog.
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the January 2017 Furniture & Igloo Catalog.
- While dancing with this item and the Chef Hat, the player throws pizza dough.
- In the March 2006 Penguin Style catalog, it had a description that read "Perfect for working at the Pizza Shop! (Pizza Flipper not included)."
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Avental de Pizzaiolo|
|French||Le Tablier Pizza|
|Spanish||Delantal de pizzero|