This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Pirate Party 2014|
|When||November 20 — December 3, 2014|
|Free Item(s)||See the Free items section|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|“||Battle crabs for loot!||”|
— The tagline for the party
The party had a pirate theme, and its main feature allowed penguins to duel with one another or Pirate Crabs to collect "pirate party coins" for experience they can use to collect different swords. Additionally, members can also unlock new items each day through the interface.
A group of crabs living at Swashbuckler Trading Post boarded Rockhopper's ship after Rockhopper had told them about his journeys and his home. Once on board, the crabs eventually "took over" Rockhopper's ship.
After sailing for several weeks and crashing the Migrator on to the shores of Club Penguin, the pirate crabs began rounding up precious treasures that Rockhopper had gathered over the years. Rockhopper then began recruiting penguins to help him stop the pirate crabs from burying his treasure; sending them to do battle with them and regather up the remaining loot.
|Image||Item||Type||Location||Release date||Members only?|
|Rockhopper's Evergreen Giveaway||Background||Meeting Rockhopper||November 20||No|
- Main article: Pirate Party 2014 interface
- It was the fourth pirate-themed party in Club Penguin; the first being the Pirate Party 2007, the second being Rockhopper's Arrival Party, and the third being Rockhopper's Quest.
- In the Puffle Hotel Sitting Room during the Halloween Party 2014, there was a pirate ship, a diver's helmet, a pearl, some globes, and a painting of a pirate, which could have been hinting towards this party
- The official name for the party was announced on the Club Penguin blog on November 3, 2014.
- Players could use swords throughout the party similar to that of Lightsaber Duels during the Star Wars Takeover. While all players could get a Wooden Sword, members could get different types.
- While wearing any sword, if you press 'D' and click on the wall without any duel, you can walk on walls.
- When you are wearing any sword, and press "D" and click another place at the same time, you teleport.
Club Penguin Times
|Pirate's life for me!|
|Thar be hidden treasure|
|Where be the scallywag crabs?|
|That be part of the pirates code|
|It be a duel!|
|Those be scurvy crabs|
|Join Rockhopper's crew!|
|What is a pirate's favorite dessert?||Peach cobblARRRRR!|
|What do you get when you cross...||a pirate with a zucchini?|
|Know any good pirate jokes?||Neither do ayyyyyy!|
|What happened when Redbeard...||fell into the Blue Sea?|
|What do pirates wear in the winter?||Long Johns!|
|What grades did the pirate get in school?||High Seas!|
|What did the pirate say...||when he crashed on the iceberg?|
|How does a pirate clean his ship?||He has a Yarrrrrrrrd sale!|
|Beach||Arrr welcome to the Beach|
It be the restin' place o' the Migrator
Ye can search for treasure...
or salvage parts fer yer own ship!
|Cove||Avast it be the Lost Lagoon!|
It be a place of mystery and merguins...
rumored to hold treasure...
and the best surfin'
|Dock||Avast it be the Buccaneer Bistro!|
Grab a mug o' cream soda...
and sing a sea shanty!
Watch out for duelin' pirates!
|Forest||It be the Jungle Ruins!|
Thar be myths about this place...
some say thar be treasure...
that be guarded by a gray puffle
|Plaza||This be the Lost Crew Plaza...|
built by marooned sailors
They be doin' fine here...
they even be havin' a Pizza Parlor!
This be the place for shore leave!
It be the Town
Do a jig at the Dance Club...
or grab a bandana at the Clothes Shop!
Names in other languages