|Attitude||Sporty and cheery|
|Member only||Yes (Non-Members can unlock them from Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Skipping rope, trampoline|
|Play action|| Super: Bounces on a trampoline|
Normal: Skips with rope.
|Dance||First move of the Purple Puffle|
|Special features||Healthy and likes to exercise|
|Elite Puffle Items||Lasso and cowboy hat|
|Favorite Games||Aqua Grabber|
Pink Puffles are a type of puffle species. When dancing, they will do some warm-up stretches. They are depicted as cheerful Puffles. They may be lighter than other puffles because they float when they eat Puffle Bubble. They also have a big interest in sports and exercise, so penguins should take them to the Stadium and Puffle Hotel Spa often.
Pink Puffles are one of the first four puffles to be found in Club Penguin along with the Blue Puffle, Black Puffle and Green Puffle, where they were first spotted in November 2005. They were available for member penguins to adopt on March 17, 2006.
There are two stamps featuring Pink Puffles. The first is the Aqua Puffle stamp for taking a pink puffle with a penguin in Aqua Grabber. The second, the Bubble Catch stamp is for catching a Pink Puffle's bubble in Aqua Grabber.
Attitude: The pink puffles are perky, bubbly, and peppy. "Do they have spirit, yes they do!" They are also vibrant and animated and are filled with a girlish energy, making them acrobatic and springy, like squealing gymnasts. They are also very athletic, and live a healthy and active lifestyle. They are so lively and jubilant that it is nearly impossible to bring them down. They are easily impressed and are electrifyingly supportive; to such a degree that they rarely insult of degrade a situation. They are slow-witted, which allows them to literally live to be happy. Their favorite food is watermelon. Finally, they are very feminine.
Favorite toys: Skipping rope, trampoline.
Elite Puffle Items: Lasso and cowboy hat.
Special facts: Loves to exercise and swim.
Favorite game: Aqua Grabber.
Play: Skips on its skipping rope.
Play: Bounces on its trampoline.
Bath: Swims around in its snorkel.
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Gum: Blows a big bubble, and floats up.
Dance: First move of the Purple Puffle.
Postcard: Swimming away with a hobostick.
Brush: Gives the Pink Puffle a temporary hairstyle.
Sleep: Sleeps like other puffles but more peaceful. The ZZZs are in a curly font.
Puffle Handbook Description
It is said that the pink Puffle’s fur can hold 30 times its weight in water.
Famous Pink Puffles
There are two famous Pink Puffles. They are:
- In Secret Mission One, if you click or roll on Aunt Arctic's Pink Puffle (Agent), it will blush.
- It was one of the first four original puffles in Club Penguin.
- In Secret of the Fur, first you have to untangle pink Puffle fur to insert a polar bear's fur.
- There is a Pink Puffle Level in Puffle Rescue for you to rescue.
- When you turn to November 2005 in the Yearbook 2005-2006, a Pink Puffle pops out from behind a Snow Fort.
- One appears on the Welcome to Club Penguin postcard (ID 125).
- A Pink Puffle appeared in the beta game Yum Yum Yuck Yuck.
- A stage at the Lighthouse is dedicated to the pink puffle during the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam party.
- It is the only Puffle who does not have their own special unlocked puffle hat toy.
- This is Dot's favorite puffle, confirmed on her Twitter account.
- Billybob (a moderator and famous blogger) has a pink puffle named Sparky.
- Before Puffles were updated in 2011, if you fed a Pink Puffle a cookie, it will run back and forth over the cookie before eating it.
Famous Pink Puffles
Pink Puffle in-game
Pink Puffle caring card
Pink Puffle actions
Pink Puffle plushes
With Green Snorkel
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Rose|