This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Attitude||Sporty and cheery|
|Member only||Yes (Non-Members can unlock them from Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Skipping rope, trampoline|
|Play action|| Super: Bounces on a trampoline|
Normal: Skips with rope.
|Dance||First move of the Purple Puffle|
|Special features||Healthy and likes to exercise|
|Elite Puffle Items||Lasso and cowboy hat|
|Favorite Games||Aqua Grabber|
Pink Puffles were a type of puffle species. When dancing, they would do some warm-up stretches. They were depicted as cheerful Puffles. They might have been lighter than other puffles because they floated when they ate Puffle Bubble. They also had a big interest in sports and exercise, so penguins should have taken them to the Stadium and Puffle Hotel Spa often.
Pink Puffles are one of the first four puffles to be found in Club Penguin along with the Blue Puffle, Black Puffle and Green Puffle, where they were first spotted in November 2005. They were available for member penguins to adopt on March 17, 2006.
There were two stamps featuring Pink Puffles. The first is the Aqua Puffle stamp for taking a pink puffle with a penguin in Aqua Grabber. The second, the Bubble Catch stamp is for catching a Pink Puffle's bubble in Aqua Grabber.
Attitude: The pink puffles were perky, bubbly, and peppy. "Do they have spirit, yes they do!" They were also vibrant and animated and were filled with a girlish energy, making them acrobatic and springy, like squealing gymnasts. They were also very athletic, and lived a healthy and active lifestyle. They were so lively and jubilant that it is nearly impossible to bring them down. They were easily impressed and are electrifyingly supportive; to such a degree that they rarely insult of degrade a situation. They were slow-witted, which allowed them to literally live to be happy. Their favorite food was watermelon. Finally, they were very feminine.
Favorite toys: Skipping rope, trampoline.
Elite Puffle Items: Lasso and cowboy hat.
Special facts: Loves to exercise and swim.
Favorite game: Aqua Grabber.
Play: Skips on its skipping rope.
Play: Bounces on its trampoline.
Bath: Swims around in its snorkel.
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Gum: Blows a big bubble, and floats up.
Dance: First move of the Purple Puffle.
Postcard: Swimming away with a hobostick.
Brush: Gives the Pink Puffle a temporary hairstyle.
Sleep: Sleeps like other puffles but more peaceful. The ZZZs are in a curly font.
Puffle Handbook Description
It is said that the pink Puffle’s fur can hold 30 times its weight in water.
Famous Pink Puffles
There are two famous Pink Puffles. They are:
- In Secret Mission One, if you clicked or rolled on Aunt Arctic's Pink Puffle (Agent), it would blush.
- It was one of the first four original puffles in Club Penguin.
- In Secret of the Fur, first you had to untangle pink Puffle fur to insert a polar bear's fur.
- There was a Pink Puffle Level in Puffle Rescue for you to rescue.
- If you turned to November 2005 in the Yearbook 2005-2006, a Pink Puffle popped out from behind a Snow Fort.
- One appears on the Welcome to Club Penguin postcard (ID 125).
- A Pink Puffle appeared in the beta game Yum Yum Yuck Yuck.
- A stage at the Lighthouse was dedicated to the pink puffle during the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam party.
- It was the only Puffle who did not have their own special unlocked puffle hat toy.
- This was Dot's favorite puffle, confirmed on her Twitter account.
- Billybob (a moderator and famous blogger) had a pink puffle named Sparky.
- Before Puffles were updated in 2011, if you fed a Pink Puffle a cookie, it will run back and forth over the cookie before eating it.
Famous Pink Puffles
Pink Puffle in-game
Pink Puffle caring card
Pink Puffle actions
Pink Puffle plushes
With Green Snorkel
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Rose|