Pete is Puffle Handler's Orange Puffle. He appeared with Puffle Handler at the Puffle Party 2013, and in the Club Penguin Times. He was also seen in The Party Starts Now. He is known to be very crazy and hyper, and hard to train. He is currently the only Puffle known to be owned by PH but there might be more in the future.
- He was the first Puffle to have the new puffle design, the second being Yarr.
- Strangely, he has the ordinary Puffle design unlike other puffles that belong to mascots, which does not fit into the design on PH's Player Card.
- His ID is 758, like any other Orange Puffle.
- He ate a cup of O-Berry Coffee, PH's binoculars, eight sets of ear phones, four O-Berry bars, and most of PH's exotic potted plants.
- PH was out in the Wilderness doing research when she encountered him.
- He is "untrainable", as stated in The Penguin Times Issue #443.
- On April 3, 2013, Pete was no longer seen in PH's igloo when doing an igloo glitch on English language servers.
- He was most likely created so that PH could participate in Puffle Hotel activities.
- Pete and Darwin are the only mascot Puffles who are not a Bait item.
- Pete was seen dancing with PH in The Party Starts Now.
PH and Pete on the Puffle Hotel Rooftop.
PH and Pete in the Puffle Hotel.
Pete inside PH's igloo
after performing the igloo glitch.
PH with blue, pink, and purple puffles, and an orange puffle, which may possibly Pete.
Pete's cutout from PH's Playercard.