|Where||The shop on the left in the Plaza (Next to the Puffle Hotel)|
|Opened||March 17, 2006|
|Mini-Games|| Puffle Roundup,|
The Pet Shop is a room located in the Plaza to the left of the Puffle Hotel. At the Pet Shop, players can buy Puffles, puffle food and pet furniture. They can also play Pufflescape, Puffle Roundup and Puffle Launch here. When walking up to the Puffles or clicking the clip board, a quiz appears to best fit you with a puffle and one can adopt a puffle for 400 coins. You can also buy a Gold O'Berry from the Gold O'berry Machine for 10 coins, which was put in the Pet Shop so you can adopt a Golden Puffle.
If players click on the yellow book, the Puffle Catalog appears, from where the Puffle owner can get furniture and food items for his or her Puffle(s). You can put this puffle furniture in your igloo and your puffles will play with it. Players can play Puffle Roundup by going through the door labelled "Employees". To play Puffle Launch go over to the large cannon, and to play Pufflescape go over to the ball in the tunnel at the corner of the shop. The shop is owned by the Pet Shop Owner.
- For detailed redesign history, see this page.
The Pet Shop opened in the Plaza on March 17, 2006. When it opened, Puffle Roundup was moved from the Snow Forts into the Pet Shop. Four puffles were purchasable at the time, Blue, Green, Pink, and Black. Over the last few years, new puffles have been discovered, so now there are 11 different types of puffles purchasable in the Pet Shop. (Blue, Green, Black, Pink, Red, Purple, Yellow, White, Orange and Brown). On March 8, 2011, the Pet Shop was remodeled and given a new and improved look, but the exterior didn't change until the Plaza was renovated in 2012. After the exterior was renovated, the interior didn't change and the Puffle Hotel Lobby entrance was added. Later on Quest for the Gold Puffle, a Gold O'berry Machine was added. Here you could give 10 coins for 1 Gold O'berry.
- This room was the first building to be "completely" remodeled, because it is one story. The second room to be completely remodeled was the Arcade.
- The picture of a puffle on the floor will change according to the puffle you are walking.
- If you move your cursor on the cannon outside of the Pet Shop on the left a red puffle from Puffle Launch will come out.
- In March 2013 it was moved to the left a little bit to fit the Puffle Hotel.
- On March 21, 2013, music was added to the Pet Shop. It was removed after the Puffle Party 2013 ended.
- A door was added to the Puffle Hotel Lobby when the Puffle Hotel opened on March 21, 2013.
- On June 4, 2013, the puffle adoption area was updated. A green mat was added under the puffles, and the puffle clipboard was updated. It also will tell you how to get the Rainbow Puffle.
- This room had the most updates of any room on Club Penguin.
- Its swf name is pet.
- During the Medieval Party 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, the Pet Shop was decorated to look like a stable.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the shop appeared to be cut out of cardboard.
- During the Puffle Party 2009, 2010, and 2011, the outside of the Pet Shop looked like a Puffle Tent and all of the puffles inside were dancing. There were also puffle spotlights that changed to the color of the puffle you were walking, and the Pet Shop's only lights were the spotlights.
- During the Sensei's Scavenger Hunt, if you clicked on the sleeping black puffle, you would get a hair as one of the fiery items.
- During the Halloween Candy Hunt 2009, a lollipop was hidden behind the Red Puffle.
- During the Earth Day 2010 party, the Blue Puffle was changed to a Green Puffle and inside there was a spilled mess of O-Berries for the Earth Day Scavenger Hunt.
- As of February 28, 2011, puffles worked for 7 days, trying to make the Pet Shop better.
- On March 7, 2011, the new Pet Shop was complete and the Puffle Launch construction began.
- If you walk a puffle into the Pet Shop, the puffle in the middle of the rug will become the color of your puffle.
- Strangely, during the Puffle Party 2012, the Pet Shop was not decorated unlike the other Puffle Parties.
- Before the Puffle Party 2013, it was moved to fit the Puffle Hotel.
Pet Shop Exterior Building