|Where||In the Plaza, next to the Puffle Hotel|
|Opened||March 17, 2006|
|Renovated||March 8, 2011|
|Mini-Games|| Puffle Launch|
The Pet Shop is a pet store located in the Plaza, filled with fluffy creatures known as puffles. Many different types of puffles can be adopted here, and pet food, toys, and furniture for them can be bought here as well, through the Puffle Catalog. Two puffle themed games, Puffle Launch and Pufflescape can be played here, and the Puffle Hotel Lobby and Puffle Park can be accessed from doors on the right and left, respectively.
Other than the puffles themselves, there are many different toys that fill up the Pet Shop, tubes on the floor, walls, and ceiling that puffles crawl through, and a Gold O'berry Machine for starting a quest to adopt a gold puffle. There is a large rug in the center of the shop, that changes color depending on the puffle the player is walking.
The Pet Shop first opened on March 17, 2006, although it was visible at the Plaza before opening. It has received many updates since.
On August 25, 2006, a purple puffle was added to the adoption bin. On December 8, 2006, a red puffle was added over the supplies shelves. In late February, 2007, the fish bowl in the move was moved, and the puffles in the room gained animations when moused over. On November 30, 2007, a yellow puffle was added to the bin. On March 6, 2009, a white puffle was added to the bin. On February 24, 2010, an orange puffle was added on one of the puffle houses. On March 1, 2011, construction began to renovate the Pet Shop, and a week later, construction was complete. A brown puffle was also added.
On March 15, 2011, the "COMING MARCH 15" over the Puffle Launch station was removed. On May 31, 2011, puffles were added in the tubes, where they would crawl and jump through them. On November 3, 2011, Pufflescape was added. On March 7, 2013, a shelf containing food and toys for puffles was removed in favor of a door to the Puffle Hotel, although the building was under construction at the time. On March 21, 2013, construction on the hotel was complete, and the lobby was accessible through the door. On June 4, 2013, a green carpet was added under the adoption area, and the clipboards on the wall were replaced with a personality test for puffles. On November 14, 2013, some toys were removed and others were added, and a Gold O'berry Machine was added. The design of the machine changed on December 1, 2013, although it was changed back a week later. On April 27, 2014, a Blue Border Collie and Orange Tabby Cat were added, and the door to Puffle Roundup was changed to fit the addition of the Puffle Park.
|Jolly Roger Flag pin|
|Snow Fort Pin|
- This room had the most updates of any room on Club Penguin.
- The Pet Shop was originally planned to have multiple different kinds of real life pets, instead of just puffles, which were not created at the time, and a dog was used as a placeholder for the sign on the exterior of the shop.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the Pet Shop was made entirely of felt, except for the puffles.
- During Medieval Parties from 2008 to 2011, the Pet Shop was transformed into stables. The floor was made of stone with hay covering parts of it, the left side of the room had multiple stalls with puffles inside each one, and lanterns hanging above. The right side of the room had a long trough with puffle food in it, and multiple boxes of Puffle O's, bags, and hay bales.
- During Puffle Parties from 2009 to 2011, the Pet Shop had a puffle dance party. There were balloons and banners of all the different colored puffles, and each color of puffle was playing, and there were rotating puffle shaped lights in the center of the room, again having the colors of all puffles. In 2010, a white puffle appeared as well, and there were white balloons, banners, and puffle shaped light. In 2011, there were the same additions for orange and brown puffles.
- During Halloween Parties from 2008 to 2011, there were multiple jack-o-lanterns inside the Pet Shop, as well as a small chandelier hanging above the shelf. The birdhouses emitted green lights.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Tienda de Mascotas|
|Puffle Hotel (lobby)||Puffle Park|