Penguin Standard Time (commonly known as PST) is the time zone used in Club Penguin. It is used for all clocks on the island. It is actually Pacific Standard Time. The main clock in-game is the Clock Tower- a giant digital clock located at the Snow Forts.
The Penguin Standard Time is useful for meeting penguins from other time zones or for interviews at a pre-determined time.
The PST time is can be read in several places, listed below:
- The Clock Tower at the Snow Forts.
- In the Ski Lodge there is an analogue clock, and every half hour Fred the Clockwork Cuckoo pops out.
- Secret Agents that completed the mission Clockwork Repairs were given the Mission 7 Medal as a reward- a functioning clock. However, that clock isn't necessarily set to PST, but reads the time on your computer.
- A PST clock was also featured in the Community page in clubpenguin.com next to the Featured Igloo section.
- Certain furniture items containing clocks, such as the Clock or the Holiday Station Clock, tell the correct PST time.
- Club Penguin's Penguin Standard Time stands for UTC-08:00.
- The name is abbreviated to PST, which also stands for Pacific Standard Time, which is also UTC-08:00.