This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Penguin Secret Agency|
|Be resourceful, be remarkable, be ready.|
|Founded||August 22, 2005|
|Closed||May 27, 2010|
|Status||Out of Commission as of May 17, 2010|
|Leader||The Director (Aunt Arctic)|
|“||Be resourceful, be remarkable, be ready||”|
— The PSA Motto
The Penguin Secret Agency, more commonly known as the P.S.A., was Club Penguin's spy association that helped keep Club Penguin safe. The P.S.A. ran from October 24, 2005 - May 17, 2010. In 2010, Herbert P. Bear destroyed the P.S.A Headquarters with a Popcorn Bomb.
You could become a Secret Agent after your penguin had spent over 30 days or more in the game, by clicking on the (M) symbol at the top right hand corner of the game and answering a quiz you would get a chance to be an agent.
The Director has an unknown identity, but you could see a message from her in The F.I.S.H. (Factual Informative Spy Handbook). The director's signature is the very last symbol of the tic tac toe code (AA). The Director, Aunt Arctic, is also the founder of the agency. G is her right hand man who provides all the gadgets, and also provides all the missions for the Secret Agents.
Following the massive popcorn incident regarding Herbert P. Bear, the PSA had to close down and PSA data was then transferred over to the Elite Penguin Force. All active PSA Agents were also transferred over to join the EPF.
However, Megg posted that PSA Missions would start from June 11 and you could receive medals.
The EPF Command Room is now renovated with all PSA Missions.
Suspects at large
- Herbert P. Bear - A wretchedly evil polar bear. Suspect is armed and extremely dangerous.
- Klutzy - Herbert's assistant. An adorable, but villainous crab.
- Before the HQ was destroyed, you could buy the Nintendo DS game, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, and be able to get into the Command Room by unlocking the code that came with the game.
- The original headquarters looked very much like the Boiler Room in Penguin Chat 3.
- Members of the PSA got paid 250 coins through Penguin Mail, via the salary update. The members of the EPF get salary as well except that EPF members get paid 350 Coins.