|Penguin Football Chat|
The logo for Penguin Football Chat.
|ESRB rating||Not Rated|
Penguin Football Chat (referred to as Penguin Soccer Chat in North America) is a slightly different version of → Penguin Chat. Players are represented as a penguin character dressed in a football uniform with two numbers and colours of their choice. Unlike Penguin Chat, Penguin Football Chat has four rooms. The rooms in order are an upper-left to bottom-right diagonal field with red goals, an upper-right lower-left field with green goals, a field the same as the first field except that it has light blue goals, and a field the same as field two, but with black goals. However, these remain unnamed except for the fact that in the rooms menu, they are named with a number each. You can choose an outfit each time you log on. Everything you say appears in a small white box. When you log on, it says in the box, "[Your name] has entered the world" or, when you log off, "[Your name] has left the world". also its the same as every other adobe flash game so dont ask how to make one if you want to make a game like pc, pfc, pc3 or cp
- You cannot play as of June 2012 Penguin Football Chat.
- Sometimes, if someone chooses an inappropriate name, it will not let you in the game.
- It is really hard to get the ball in the goal, as the ball moves in randomly, and not how you expect it would travel.
- It is constantly thought to be a flash remake of Penguin Chat 2 but this is wrong. This was a game made and devolved by Contact Music but licensed by Rocketsnail Games. The real Penguin Chat 2 was deleted from the net years ago but its main SWF file is still available.
- Penguin Football chat is a lot more realistic than the football and ice hockey games in the modern day Club Penguin.