This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 181|
The Pearl Necklace was a neck item in Club Penguin. It cost 550 coins in the Penguin Style catalog and the Costume Trunk, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 1 and 5 Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||May 4, 2006||December 1, 2006|
|February 1, 2008||June 6, 2008|
|March 6, 2009||June 5, 2009|
|Costume Trunk||September 12, 2008||October 10, 2008|
|July 10, 2009||August 21, 2009|
|June 10, 2010||July 22, 2010|
|December 28, 2010||January 28, 2011|
|Penguin Style||October 6, 2011||February 2, 2012|
|Costume Trunk||April 26, 2012||May 17, 2012|
|November 1, 2012||November 15, 2012|
|August 15, 2013||September 12, 2013|
|June 5, 2014||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 1||October 24, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 5||October 19, 2009|
- It made an appearance in issue 340 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It went with The Movie Star and Dazzle Dress.
- In-game the item had the same design as the Hawaiian Lei, Blue Lei, Golden Lei, and Island Lei but shrunken down and colored white.
- The pearls on the player card design and icon were the same design as snowballs when thrown.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Colar de Pérolas|
|French||Le Collier de Perles|
|Spanish||Collar de perlas|