- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
- Not to be confused with the item of the same name
Party Hats are head items which are given during Anniversary Parties. They are always pointy at the top and covered in different colored stripes. Party Hats are usually found at the Coffee Shop, where all players can obtain them. All of them are available during the time line of the party- which usually lasts for a day or a few days- and are never available again.
Anniversary Party Hats
|1st Year Party Hat||1st Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop|
|2nd Year Party Hat||2nd Anniversary Party||Book Room|
|3rd Year Party Hat||3rd Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop|
|4th Year Party Hat||4th Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop|
|5th Year Party Hat||5th Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop|
|6th Anniversary Hat||6th Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop|
|7th Anniversary Hat||7th Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop|
|8th Anniversary Hat||8th Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop|
|Other Party-like Hats|
|Party Hat (Beta Hat)||Beta Test Party||Town|
|Snow Beta Hat||During the Beta Test for Card-Jitsu Snow||By beating level 3 in Card-Jitsu Snow during its beta testing.|
|5 Year Celebration Hat||To celebrate 5 years after the opening of Club Penguin in Portuguese.||By entering the code ORGULHO5 in Unlock Items Online.|
- Orange and yellow are the most common colors in the hats, appearing in six out of the eight hats.
- Orange and yellow are the two colors of the 2nd Anniversary Hat.
- When wearing a Party Hat (apart from the 7th Anniversary Hat) and go to the Fire Dojo or Water Dojo, Sensei will comment "I see you're wearing an Anniversary Hat. I like pointy hats."
- The Snow Beta Hat and 5 Year Celebration Hat are not party hats as they were not released for Anniversary Parties, but they share the same look as the other party hats.
- The last three party hats have has some relevance to those respective years in Club Penguin. The 6th Anniversary Hat was orange, green, black, and purple because it was the first Anniversary Party to take place at the same time as the Halloween Party. The 7th Anniversary Hat had the colors of Club Penguin's new logo that was revealed in the same month. The 8th Anniversary Hat has the colors of the Rainbow Puffle, because it released earlier that year.
- Party Hats are a good way to determine a penguin's rarity.
- There is a pin which looks identical to the 7th Anniversary Hat.