- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
- Not to be confused with the item of the same name.
Party Hats are head items which are given during Anniversary Parties. They are always pointy at the top and covered in different colored stripes. Party Hats are usually found at the Coffee Shop, where all players can obtain them. All of them are available during the time line of the party - which usually lasts for a day or a few days - and are never available again.
Anniversary Party Hats
- Orange and yellow are the most common colors in the hats, appearing in six out of the eight hats.
- Orange and yellow are the two colors of the 2nd Anniversary Hat.
- When wearing a Party Hat (apart from the 7th & 8th Anniversary Hat) and go to the Fire Dojo or Water Dojo, Sensei will comment "I see you're wearing an Anniversary Hat. I like pointy hats."
- He will also comment if you wear the Party Hat.
- The Snow Beta Hat, French 5th Year Party Hat and the 5 Year Celebration Hat are not party hats as they were not released for Anniversary Parties, but they share the same look as the other party hats.
- The most recent three party hats have had some relevance to the respective years they represent in Club Penguin. The 6th Anniversary Hat was orange, green, black, and purple because it was the first Anniversary Party to take place at the same time as the Halloween Party. The 7th Anniversary Hat had the colors of Club Penguin's new logo that was revealed in the same month. The 8th Anniversary Hat has the colors of the Rainbow Puffle, because it released earlier that year.
- Party Hats are a good way to determine a penguin's rarity.
- There is a pin which looks identical to the 7th Anniversary Hat.
- During the Prehistoric Party 2014, the Prehistoric Beta Hat was released, designed to look like a Stone-Age version of the Party Hat.
- The 1st Anniversary Hat is the only Anniversary Hat which was available before Disney bought Club Penguin.