The Party Committee are a team of penguins that plan each of the parties on Club Penguin Island. Mascots have been on the Party Committee several times. Normally, they plan some sort of construction the week before a party. They also decorate for the parties.
Characters that have been on the Party Committee
| This section is incomplete.
You can help the Club Penguin Wiki by expanding it.
- Cadence: Dance-A-Thon, Music Jams, Muppets World Tour and SoundStudio Party
- Rookie: April Fools' Party 2011, April Fools' Party 2012, and The Fair 2012-current
- PH: Puffle Party 2012, Puffle Party 2013, Puffle Party 2014, and Puffle Party 2015
- Rockhopper: Fall Fair 2007-2011 and the Adventure Parties
- Gary: Prehistoric Party, Medieval Party 2012, Medieval Party 2013, Future Party and the Inside Out Party
- Aunt Arctic: Operation: Hibernation, Operation: Blackout, Operation: Hot Sauce, Operation: Puffle (as The Director), Penguin Play Awards, Penguin Cup
- Merry Walrus: Merry Walrus Party
- Dot: Fashion Festival
On May 2, 2008, a message was hidden in the back of the Penguin Style catalog. The message was addressed to the Gift Shop Manager, telling him to deliver all the left over clothing to the decorating committee so that they could start on their surprise party on May 16. The messsage could be revealed by dragging the "How do I get coins?" box downwards (in a similar way to the hidden Noir Background). A small letter will be revealed, and the full message could be revealed by clicking that letter.
The message was about the upcoming Medieval Party 2008, and gave penguins a sneak peek of what the party would be like.