| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Opened||November 15, 2012|
|Closed||December 6, 2012|
Paradise, also known as the Spa, is a party room on Club Penguin. It is located at Herbert's Fortress. It is a private spa for Herbert P. Bear, but anyone who swears loyalty to him or resists against him may access (or infiltrate) it. There is a vent at the top that begins at the Lock Down, and if you keep following it, it takes you to Sector 1. There is a giant stone statue of Herbert, dozens of tropical plants, tables to play card games, and a mini beach area here.
- Herbert uses all the sunlight he took using the High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser to make this room warm.
- The music in this room is the same music as the Winter Luau 2006.
- The Sea Retriever game on the LEGO Collectable Minifigures website has the same music as this room.
- This Is usually Herbert P. Bear's last stop when he is online.
- Oddly, there is water here penguins can swim in, even though Herbert outlawed swimming in Club Herbert.
|Terminal 1||Central Lock Down|
|Ski Village||Everyday Phoning Facility|