Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
Penguins had to explore Club Penguin Island and use small hints to locate paper boats. After collecting all eight boats, Penguins had to put eight different pieces of a treasure map together in the correct places. Finally, once the penguin completed the map and scavenger hunt, they were rewarded a Treasure Cove Background. If you had the Miners Helmet, you could have gone to the Cove and drilled on the red "X", and after a while the Puffle Bandanna would be found.
Scavenger Hunt Locations
- Paper Boat 1:
- Hint: The campfire's roaring, the tea is poured, and in the bushes this boat is stored.
- Location: Lower left corner of Forest.
- Paper Boat 2:
- Hint: Blue flags are flying on this sandy shore, the boat is anchored above a door.
- Location: Above the Lighthouse door in the Beach.
- Paper Boat 3:
- Hint: Pirate ships battle! Cannon balls woosh! This boat's taking cover behind a bush!
- Location: Near Stadium entrance in a bush in the Snow Forts.
- Paper Boat 4:
- Hint: To find this boat, you must begin, underground where mermaids swim.
- Location: In Hidden Lake, above "Mermaid Cove" sign.
- Paper Boat 5:
- Hint: To find this boat without a scuffle, look to the bandana of a pirate Puffle.
- Location: In Plaza, above Puffle sign, next to the Pet Shop sign.
- Paper Boat 6:
- Hint: To find this next boat just look up, inside a giant wooden cup.
- Location: In Town, next to "Coffee" sign in the totem pole.
- Paper Boat 7:
- Hint: This next boat's high up in the air, hidden near a revolving chair.
- Location: In Ski Village, above Tour Booth.
- Paper Boat 8:
- Hint: This last boat's been in a tree awhile, hidden on a deserted isle.
- Location: At Iceberg, at the top of the largest tree.