|PSA Mission 6: Questions for a Crab|
|Release Date||January 21, 2008|
|Characters|| Gary the Gadget Guy |
Herbert P. Bear
Klutzy the Crab
|Reward|| Mission 6 Medal |
Questions for a Crab is the 6th PSA secret mission. While G is trying to find out what the Crab that was captured in the previous mission knows. It runs away, and the player needs to follow the crab. The crab reaches to The Wilderness through the Ski Hill, and leads the player to a cave. In the cave, the player is captured by a polar bear, that presents himself as Herbert the Polar Bear. The polar bear tells how he got to Club Penguin Island, and how he met the crab, named Klutzy, and tells he hates the penguins, and going to destroy the Ski Lodge to build a bonfire. After Herbert and Klutzy go, a Black Puffle helps the player to escape from his tram, and the player returns from The Wilderness, and prevents from Herbert and Klutzy to destroy the Ski Lodge.
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
- Step 1. Talk to G, the Crab Translator will explode and the crab escapes. Follow the crab up to the Mountain.
- Step 2. You will fall down the Mountain and you will loose your map. Keep following the crab.
- Step 3. You come up to a cave door, the crab goes through the small one, but the big door is locked. Turn right and go to where the stump is, go left to where the log is. Use your scissors from your spy phone to get the bag of O' berries. Put them in your inventory.
- Step 4. Go back to the place with the stump, give the black puffle an O' berry. He is your friend! Go back to the cave and put an O' berry in front of the door. He will unlock the door for you. Go into the cave.
- Step 5. A big cage will fall on you. Herbert and Klutzy will start talking to you whilst the black puffle is hiding behind a rock. Klutzy will take your spy phone and Herbert will tell you how he came to Club Penguin. When they have finished, Herbert and Klutzy walk out of the cave.
- Step 6. The black puffle comes out, look around the room until you see a cage lift. Put an O' berry on the right of the lever. Water then hits a pan and forces it to turn right, put an O' berry on the left side of the pan and it will make it move to the left. Finally put an O' berry on the lift next to the wheel, the cage will then move up.
- Step 7. Gather evidence around the room (A small Anchor and Rope that make a Grappling Hook and the Electro Magnet Blueprints). Go out the door, suddenly a big bunch of snow is blocking it.
- Step 8. Add some hot sauce to an O' berry and put it in front of the door. The black puffle will go flying out of the door.
- Step 9. Go to the right and go to the left where the log is. Go back to the left, you should be where you first started. Combine the rope with the hook and climb the mountain, then click on the Mountain.
- Step 10. You end up at the Ski Hill. If you go to the Ski Lodge, and click on the Ice Fishing door, you will see Herbert building something.
- Step 11. Waddle to the Pizza Parlor and order a Seaweed Pizza. Take it to Herbert at the back of the Ski Lodge. Whilst Herbert is eating the pizza, change the leaver below the crab from green to red.
- Step 12. The machine will crack the icy pond and Herbert is stranded on the other side. G gets a phone call, it was from Herbert for you. He tells you it isn't the end. Finally, give G the Electro Magnet 3000 Blueprints.
Congratulations! You completed Mission 6, claim your gift and reward!
|Spoilers end here.|
- The two penguins you ask for informations where Klutzy has gone, are (or look like) Bernie and his friend.
- This is the first time we see Herbert's appearance.
- The black puffle in this mission is the same one from PSA Mission 2: G's Secret Mission
- Gary referenced this mission in Issue #390 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Behind the Ski Lodge
- Cliff Close Up
- Gadget Room
- Pizza Parlor
- Ski Lodge
- Ski Mountain
- Ski Village
- Snow Forts
- Sport Shop
- Puffle Clearing
- Outside of Cave
- Herbert's Cave