| This page contains spoilers
This page contains content which may reveal plot or ending details.
|PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue|
|Release Date||August 7, 2007|
|Characters||Gary the Gadget Guy|
|Reward|| Mission 4 Medal |
Handy Penguin Award
The Avalanche Rescue mission is the fourth PSA Mission available to all Elite Penguin Force penguins. It could be found via the VR Room, and was later moved to ClubPenguin.com. In this mission, an avalanche occurs, leaving four penguins stranded. You have to save them.
- Step 1. Talk to G and ask him to open the Gadget Room. Get the Life-Preserver Shooter, then go to the Lighthouse and take the rope in the boat.
- Step 2. Go to the Ski Lodge – take the fishing rod that's next to the Ice Fishing door and combine all three items.
- Step 3. Go to the Ski Village – talk to the penguin. Then, go into the Sport Shop and get the belt from the penguin mannequin in the corner.
- Step 4. Go to the Ski Village – talk to the crying penguin. Click on the Ski Lift and put the brown belt on it. Pick up the white fur.
- Step 5. Go to the Lighthouse Beacon and take the telescope. Go to Gary's Room then place it on the telescope stand. Work out the path to rescue the penguins.
- Step 6. Waddle up to the Mountain, then go down the sled race – use the path you figured out from the telescope to get to the penguins.
- Step 7. Pick up the first penguin, then the second one. Drop one of them on the platform, then pick up another penguin – then put them all on the platform. They will push the rock so it's easier to get the 4th penguin. Pick up all the three penguins then rescue the 4th.
- Step 8. Talk to G, and give him the fur.
- The Card-Jitsu cards WHITE PUFFLE and White Puffle both feature a White Puffle on the 5th maze room.
- Gadget Room
- Gary's Room
- Ski Lodge
- Ski Village
- Sport Shop
- Maze 1
- Maze 2
- Maze 3
- Maze 4
- Maze 5
|←PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins||PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue||PSA Mission 5: Secret of the Fur→|