|PSA Mission 1: Case Of The Missing Puffles|
|Released||June 30, 2006|
|Rewards|| Mission 1 Medal |
Letter from Aunt Arctic
The mission begins with you in Aunt Arctic's igloo. After talking to her, it is revealed that two of her puffles hid in her camera bag on one of her outings; eventually leaving the safety of their owner and going to explore the island.
After you finish speaking with Aunt Arctic, exit her igloo; from here you should head to the Ice Rink. Once at the ice rink, you can find a quest item - images of a green puffle. Pick the images up and put them in your inventory.
Back to the main mission, head to the Sports Shop and talk to G. Once you get your first dialogue selection, ask him if he has any 'SPECIAL items'; this will prompt him to ask you how many socks he owns. To answer his question go to the pet shop. Scroll to the left and click the note hidden behind a kennel. Use the code to decrypt the message. If done right, it should give you the total amount of socks G has. Finally, return to G and give him your answer.
When given the correct answer, G opens the cupboard to your right; allows you to use some spy gadgets. Take both items as you will need to use them later.
Go to the Iceberg. you will see a collection of penguins packed close together on a small fragment of the ice berg. With the Life Preserver Shooter claimed from G, click on them. This will start a small mini-game. Fire at the penguins using your mouse (take into account wind direction and velocity). Once all penguins are saved, talk to the one wearing green. He will say he saw two puffles; and that he could not see them properly due to not being 'high up'.Using this statement, head to the ski hill where you will see a brown penguin sat crying next to his broken telescope. Talk to the penguin. He will ask you to fix his telescope.
To fix his telescope, go to your Spy Phone and press 'tools'. Click and drag the spanner over to the tripod and release your finger from your mouse. This will fix the telescope.
Travel to the Tallest Mountain. Once there, 'look up'. Go in to your inventory and drag the Grappling Hook to somewhere on the mountain side (it does not matter where).
Once up, talk to the green puffle which, in turn, leads you to a purple puffle.
- This mission marks the very first appearance of Gary the Gadget Guy.
- This was the first time a Purple Puffle could be seen in Club Penguin. They weren't adoptable in the Pet Shop until August 25, 2006.
- If you click the marking of a red circle with a dot in the center next to the puffle pictures at the Ice Rink, a saw will cut the circle and a red penguin will appear saying "Peek-a-Boo".
- This mission is one of only two PSA Missions that does not involve Herbert or Klutzy in some way.
- Aunt Arctic may have been testing you to make sure you were agent material, as she is revealed to be Director of the PSA/EPF over six years later, at the end of Operation: Blackout.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||O Caso dos Puffles Desaparecidos|
|French||Le Cas des Puffles Disparus|
|Spanish||En busca de los puffles perdidos|
|German||Die verschwundenen Puffles|
|Russian||Тайна похищенных пафлов|
- Aunt Arctic's Igloo
- Ice Rink
- Pet Shop
- Ski Mountain
- Sport Shop
- Tallest Mountain
- Tallest Mountain Top
|None||Succession box||PSA Mission 2: G's Secret Mission→|