|Member only||No (Non-Members can get them from the Treasure Book) or from a toy in-stores|
|Favorite toys||Box, Wagon|
|Play action||Monster Truck|
|Dance||Spins a green hula hoop|
|Special features||Sleeps very deeply, Eats everything including the bowl|
|Elite Puffle Items||None|
The Orange Puffle was discovered on February 25th, 2010, at the Puffle Party 2010. It was previously only rumored to exist. Eventually, there were many sightings on the Club Penguin Island, as well as in a video on the Club Penguin website homepage. A lot was unknown about the Orange Puffle. The first sighting was in a puffle video. It was later spotted in the Box Dimension and the Ski Lodge, coming out of the Cuckoo Clock on the left wall in the place of Fred the Clockwork Cuckoo every half hour. The newest sighting of the Orange Puffle was at the Ski Village, where the Orange Puffle would come when there are 10 orange penguins there. As well as the Blue Puffle, White Puffle and Brown Puffle the Orange Puffle does not have a game it can join in yet, but this might change in the future. It's home is the Orange Puffle Dimension that could be visited at the April Fools' Party 2012.
The Orange Puffles are some of the newest Puffles, as they have been available for Penguins to adopt since February 25, 2010. The Orange Puffles eat almost anything and are the only puffles in Club Penguin to come from a different dimension.
Strangely, years before it was released, the orange puffle appeared in an issue of the Club Penguin Times in the 2007 Halloween party, suggesting that the staff had been planning the event long before.
The Orange Puffle is a zany, curious Puffle. Its eccentric actions and buck teeth enforce this. It is also known that this kind of puffle likes to eat, dance and play, it is one of the most active and sporty puffles discovered in Club Penguin yet, more than the Black Puffle. But it still is lazy. It has a visible black strand of hair on its head, which is curly and long. They are officially known as goofy puffles.Sightings around Club Penguin before availability
- Ski Lodge: It came out every 30 minutes (for example, 00:00 and 00:30). The Orange Puffle replaces Fred in the cuckoo clock.
- Box Dimension: It came out every 15 minutes (for example, 00:15, 00:30 and 00:45). A box floats past and an Orange Puffle pops out covered in Styrofoam packing peanuts (This still happens at the same intervals today.)
- Ski Village: If 10 Penguins were wearing Orange then Orange Puffle would come down on the Ski Lift then go back up the Mountain on the Ski Lift.
Attitude: Zany, Curious.
Favorite toys: Box and Wagon.
Elite Puffle Items: None.
Special facts: Sleeps very deeply, eats almost everything and only puffle from different dimension.
Favorite game: None.
Play: Box appears with ball in it. The puffle takes the ball out and climbs in the box.
Better Play: Spins a green hula hoop.
Super Play: Goes into a wagon and its wheels break. Then it pumps the wagon's wheels with air and the wagon turns into a monster truck and the puffle rides it.
Bath: Jumps on a diving board 3 times before the board snapping and the puffle falling in.
Food: Eats the half the bowl then eats the other half and the food.
Gum: Blows a big bubble then it swallows it, floats then blows away.
Cookie: Eats it with its mouth open, and since it eats with its mouth open crumbs fall out, so it eats the crumbs.
Dance: Spins a green hula hoop.
Postcard: Rides away on a wagon.
Brush: Gives the orange puffle a temporary hair style.
- The Orange Puffle still appears at the Box Dimension even after it's released.
- The Orange Puffle was never adapted into the My Puffle book.
- An Orange Puffle is now in Puffle Roundup, so it makes squeaking noises.
- An Orange Puffle is often called goofy.
- Some Orange Puffles can break the fourth wall.
- The Orange Puffle's intelligence is not known since its goofy appearance makes it look not so bright.
- In an issue of The Club Penguin Times it is said that Orange Puffles may have been native to the Box Dimension, making them the only creatures on Club Penguin Island to come from a different dimension.
- They are the only puffles that have buck teeth.
- Orange Puffles like to eat cookies.
- Orange puffles may be a puffle that can play Pizzatron 3000 because in the Stamp Book on the Pizzatron 3000 page, you see an orange puffle on pizzas in the top right corner.
- These puffles may be perfect for Rookie.
- Orange Puffles are capable of consuming just about anything, and they are not picky about what they eat.
- There's a power card in Card-Jitsu that features the Orange Puffle and its wagon.
- Puffle Handler has a orange puffle
Orange Puffle in-game
Orange Puffle Caring Card
Orange Puffle actions
Appearance in Club Penguin
Orange Puffle plushes
Sources and references