|Orange Tabby Cat|
|Available||April 17, 2014|
|Dance||Jumps up and down|
|Special features||Has tail and ears|
|Elite Puffle Items||None|
- Not to be confused with the unreleased Cat Puffle.
The puffle was confirmed on the What's New Blog in March 2014 when Polo Field said that two new puffles would come, with this being one and the other being the Blue Border Collie. Later, they were seen in a sketch posted on the Blog.
- Attitude: Curious, Demanding
- Puffle Base: Orange Puffle
- Animal Inspiration: Tabby Cat
- Special facts: It loves to hide in tiny spaces.
- Dance: Jumps up and down.
Puffle Handbook Description
Always curious, these cat puffles will get into almost anything.
- It was released at the beginning of the Puffle Party 2014 with the Blue Border Collie.
- It was brought to the Island by Rockhopper on The Migrator on April 10, 2014 along with the Blue Border Collie.
- It is the second wild puffle being released as a pet, along with the Blue Border Collie. First were the Dinosaur Puffles.
- It was rumored for many years as the Cat Puffle, which first appeared in the Club Penguin Animated Short, Puffle Trouble.
- Its snack of choice are Socks. Although you can only feed them at the Puffle Hotel.
- The Blue Border Collie loves to chase it.
- In the wild, they have been observed getting stuck up trees.
- At the Puffle Park, they are inferior to the fire hydrant and tire swing. The hydrant will get them wet, and their fur will puff out. They will also attack the tire.
- Unlike the other puffles which cost 400 coins, this and the Blue Border Collie cost 800.
- The Orange Tabby Cat shares traits with the Orange Puffle. They are both orange puffles, both have a purple tongue and both have socks as their favorite food.
- Also, in the Puffle Handbook, their personalities are both listed as 'curious'.
Sources and References