- In the 2005-2006 and 2007-2008 Yearbooks.
- In a level 11 Card-Jitsu Power Card.
- In the book Lime Green Dojo Clean.
- In a picture in the Captain's Quarters, left of the "How to Play Treasure Hunt" sign in.
- At the Coffee Shop during the 8th Anniversary Party.
- At the bottom left corner of the renovated Lodge Attic.
- Octi appeared at the Dojo during the Summer Party (where he made his first appearance), the Summer Kickoff Party, and the Water Party 2008.
- During the Halloween Party 2007, Octi wore a Clown Wig and carried a red Lollipop for the trick-or-treat hunt. Rockhopper saw Octi during the party and wrote in his Journal "A few weeks ago we spotted an octopus headin' towards Club Penguin. Our brains were boggled, tryin' to figure why it'd be sportin' a wig. Must have been one hoot hollerin' Halloween party they had."
- Octi was on the Pet Shop during the Submarine Party.
- Octi was in the Ninja Hideout during the Christmas Party 2008.
- Octi appeared on the top of the Night Club after the Mountain Expedition 2010.
- Octi's name is the Latin plural for Octopus.
- A smaller version of him is used in the mini-game Aqua Rescue! from Herbert's Revenge.
- A purple octopus, presumably Octi, can be seen on the map in the Ship Hold.
- In Club Penguin Island, an Octopus similar to Octi can be seen as a fountain near the waterslide in the Beacon Boardwalk.