Non-Members are penguins that do not pay for a membership, or who are former members who had a membership that has expired on Club Penguin. They have limited access to the game and its features.
What Non-Members Can Do
- There are several catalogs with items that non-members can buy as well.
- Non-members can obtain several different igloos, either by unlocking them or obtaining them for free at parties.
- Penguins can still keep their puffles, member-only stamps and pins when their membership have expired. However, they cannot have access to the members-only clothing, igloo and member-only furniture, their decorated stamp book cover, etc.
- When a membership expires and the penguin is wearing member clothing, it stays on their penguin until they take it off.
- Prior to February 2010, flags could only be purchased by members.
- As of January 2013, non-members can buy clothing in Penguin Style.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.