Non-Members are penguins that do not pay a subscribed Membership, or former members who had a membership that expired on Club Penguin.
What Non-Members Can DoEdit
- Buy colors, flags, and backgrounds from catalogs, and most recently are able to buy items from a page in the Penguin Style catalog (introduced in January 2013).
- Collect a free item given away at a parties, become an EPF Agent, Ninjas and tour guides.
- Wear pins, found hidden on the Island.
- Buy up to two Puffles (two Blue Puffles, two Red Puffles, or one of each color).
- Buy puffle food.
- Waddle around anywhere in Club Penguin, excluding "member-only" rooms (certain Party rooms, the Underwater Room, and the Cloud Forest).
- Chat with other penguins.
- Play certain levels in most mini-games.
- Earn stamps, excluding member stamps.
- Meet Famous Penguins and obtain Autographed Backgrounds.
- Unlock items or puffles from the Treasure Book.
- Decorate their igloos with certain furniture items.
What Non-Members Can't DoEdit
- Many new non-members seem to be usually seen waddling around wearing Card-Jitsu Belts, the New Player Red Baseball Hat and the Amulet.
- There are several catalogs with items that non-members can buy as well.
- Non-members can unlock the Pineapple Igloo via Innocent Smoothie codes.
- Penguins can still keep their puffles, member-only stamps and pins, and the elements on the Amulet when their membership have expired. However, they cannot have access to the members-only clothing, igloo and member-only furniture, their decorated stamp book cover, etc.
- When a membership expires and the penguin is wearing member clothing, it stays on.
- Prior to February 2010, flags could only be purchased by members.
- As of January 2013, non-members can buy clothing in Penguin Style.
A Non-Member badge.
The first time they login.