This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|New Year 2011 - 2012|
|When||December 29, 2011 - January 5, 2012|
|Where||Snow Forts, Ski Hill, and Iceberg|
The New Year's Day (or the New Year's Celebration) is an event to celebrate the start of 2012. You can see fireworks on Ski Hill and the Iceberg and many penguins went to the Snow Forts to watch the Clock Tower change '2011' to '2012'.
- Many penguins went to the Snow Forts near the Clock Tower to watch 2011 turn into 2012.
- It isn't really a party, it's more like an event.
- This is the final event of 2011 and first going into 2012.
- This is the third New Year's Day Event. The last time Club Penguin had a New Year's Day celebration was in 2008.
- It was to celebrate the coming of 2012.