This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam|
|When||July 19, 2012 - August 1, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-member|
Purple Boom Box,
Sweet Star Pin,
Music Splatter Hat,
Mega Star Pin,
Pitch Perfect Shirt,
Super Star Pin,
Center Stage Background,
Cadence's New Giveaway,
Penguin Band Background,
Rocky and CeCe's Giveaway
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Cadence, Rocky, CeCe and the Penguin Band|
Disney Channel's characters CeCe and Rocky from the show Shake It Up appeared as mascots at the party. Cadence and the Penguin Band also made appearances during this party. The theme song for this party was The Party Starts Now.
|Purple Boom Box||Completing Day 1 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Sweet Star Pin||Completing Day 1 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Music Splatter Hat||Completing Day 2 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Mega Star Pin||Completing Day 2 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Pitch Perfect Shirt||Completing Day 3 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Super Star Pin||Completing Day 3 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Center Stage Background||Completing Day 3 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Golden Microphone||Completing Day 4 of the Daily Music Challenge||Yes|
|Gold Star Pin||Completing Day 4 of the Daily Music Challenge||Yes|
|Hip Hop Hoodie||Completing all the days in the Daily Music Challenge||Yes|
|Cadence's New Giveaway||Meeting Cadence||No|
|Penguin Band Background||Meeting the Penguin Band||No|
|Rocky and Cece Giveaway||Meeting Rocky or CeCe||No|
- If you are friends with Aunt Arctic from a past event, you could open her player card and click on the box and it would give you Cadence's New Giveaway.
- Sometimes the map from the Medieval Party 2012 could show and be in construction.
- You could get the Daily Music Challenge item, the Music Splatter Hat, on July 19 on some servers due to a bug.
- You could get all the items of the Daily Music Challenge in one day. To do that, you could log on several times and over time, you will receive all the items.
- On the Rooftop if you danced on the pads sometimes the music started playing as if 3 penguins were standing on every pad.
- If you are friends with Cadence, clicking on her player card then on another buddy in your friend list the your buddy's name will say Cadence.
- When Cadence was doing her show, some penguins could still be onstage.
- In the Backstage! you could dance on the Mascot-Only stage, same with the high chairs at the Cove and Forest, and the VIP stage found in the Mine.
- The party ended a whole day later, making it end on August 2 instead of August 1.
- If you opened your buddy list, and entered Cece%, Cece would pop up and you could add her.
- If players went on a Spanish server and searched Stompin' Bob on the Buddy List, they could add him.
- On the front page some of the DJs wore colors that are not released, or Bait items.
- At the beginning of the party, if a penguin entered Cadence's concert as soon as the 20-minute countdown ended, they would receive every single stamp given by entering. They had a large chance of getting a 72-hour ban for "Attempted Game Manipulation". If a penguin e-mailed Support about it, they would receive 5000 coins as compensation.
- Like the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, this party had its own website.
- It was the first sponsored party to not include "takeover" in its name.
Membership pop ups