This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- Not the article you were looking for? Please see the disambiguation page.
|Music Jam 2011|
|Members only||Night Club Rooftop and Back Stage|
|When||June 16, 2011 - July 5, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||Members: Boombox , Music Swirl Tee|
|Where||Club Penguin Island.|
|Mascot(s)||Cadence and Penguin Band|
The Music Jam 2011 was a party on Club Penguin. It started on June 16th, 2011, and was the fourth Music Jam. It was announced in the May edition of the membership page. Unlike previous Music Jams, this one took place in June rather than July. Construction began on June 10, 2011. It had an extra week to end.
- Main article: Music Jam 2011 Clothing Catalog
- The Penguin Band was only found at the Ski Village, Iceberg and the Snow Forts.
- A lot of penguins did not want the party to end, so Billybob extended it to July 5th.
- There were three Clothes Stands. One was at the Ski Village, the Snow Forts, and that Iceberg. However, the stand at the Ice Berg was different then the other two and was like Penguin Band Merchandise.
- This was the only Music Jam party to be in June, unlike the past Music Jam parties being in July. This remains true as the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam (Music Jam 2012) was also in July.
- When you click on the music poster in the Town or Plaza, the "Knights Needed" sign will pop up. This glitch was fixed.
- The item shops at the Ice Berg, Snow Forts, and Ski Village didn't work. This glitch was fixed.
- When you entered the Backstage, it would take you to the Knights quest. This glitch was fixed.
- Early during the first day of the party, there was no music and the Music in the Music Maker 3000 was from the EPF Battle of Doom. This glitch was fixed.
- Music Jam Special Announcement! - What's New Blog
- Music Jam 2011 Is Here! - What's New Blog
- Reviewed by You: Music Jam 2011 - What's New Blog