This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Music Jam 2009|
|When||July 17–26, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Green Headphones, Cadence's Autograph (only if you met her),
|Mascot(s)||Cadence and Penguin Band|
The Music Jam 2009 was a party that was confirmed on the What's New Blog, and occurred from July 17 to July 26, 2009. This was the second Music Jam in Club Penguin. DJ Cadence and the Penguin Band made special appearances throughout the event. There was a Members-only Backstage that players could only access by buying an All Access Pass at the Snow Forts. There were concert stages at the Dock, Coffee Shop, Stadium, Forest, Cove, Ski Village, and Lighthouse.
|Cadence's Autograph||Meeting Cadence||No|
|Boombox||Night Club Rooftop||Yes|
- Coffee Shop - Sparkling Stage
- Beach - Bubble Pop
- Lighthouse - Play your own instrument
- Ski Village - Orca-Straw
- Mine - Musical Icicles
- Underground Pool - Floor Piano 3000
- Night Club: Main Music of Music Jam 2008
- Dance Lounge: Music Video Production
- Night Club Rooftop: Assorted music and dance
- Soccer Pitch - Rock N Roll
- Snow Forts - Red vs. Blue, "Battle of the Bands".
- The Party - Music Maker 3000
- Forest - Best of the West
- Cove - Easy Island Music
- Iceberg - Penguin Band
- Pizza Parlor - Rock Hall of Fame
Main Stage (Dock)
- Days 1-4 - Rock N Roll
- Days 5-6 - Bubble Pop
- Days 6-7 - Country
- Days 7-8 - Sparkling
- Days 8-10 - Orchestra