This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Music Jam 2008|
|When||July 25 - August 5, 2008|
|Free Item(s)|| Music Jam T-Shirt, |
Pair of Maracas,
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The free items at the party were a Music Jam T-Shirt, which were available at the Plaza, and a Pair of Maracas, which were available at the Cove. There were also some shirts themed with the different music stages available for members to buy at the Snow Forts, along with a Backstage Pass, which was required to get into the Back Stage. Each day, the Dock's main stage would change to a different style of music, such as classical or pop. An applause button was also added to the right of the Toolbar in every room.
|Music Jam T-Shirt||Plaza||No|
|Pair of Maracas||Cove||No|
|Band Autograph||Meeting the Penguin Band||No|
Many themed stages were set up:
- The Penguin Band concert at the Iceberg.
- The main stage at the Dock, played a different style every day;
- The Orca-Straw at the Ski Village;
- The Rock Rink at the Ice Rink;
- The Bubble Pop stage at the Beach;
- The Sparkle stage in the Lighthouse;
- The Best of the West stage at the Forest;
- A tropical island stage at the Cove.
Other musical stages included:
- The open mic Coffee Shop;
- The music video recording room stage in the Dance Lounge;
- The rock hall of fame stage in the Pizza Parlor.
- This was the first appearance of the Penguin Band as mascots.
- The game DJ3K was released at the start of this party.
- It was originally supposed to end July 30, however, the Club Penguin Team extended it to August 5, because of player demands.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Music Jam||Music Jam|
|French||Fête de la Musique||Music Festival|
|Spanish||Festival de la Música||Music Festival|
- Pizza Parlor
- Coffee Shop
- Main Music
- Snow Forts/Ice Rink
- Ski Village