| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found in Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Opened||March 28, 2014|
|Closed||April 3, 2014|
The Muppet Theater was a party room at the Muppets World Tour. Penguins were able to perform here alongside the Muppets on March 28, 2014 in the finale show, hosted by Kermit the Frog. It replaced the Stage during the party.
The room is a theater almost exactly like the actual theater where The Muppet Show took place. A giant, wooden stage is seen in the back of the room. There are two balconies, just like the ones for Statler and Waldorf in the show, on both sides of the stage. Chairs line the bottom of the room, where penguins can sit and watch the show. Additional decoration includes golden plaques, theater lamps, and a screen that hangs from the top of the room, which counts down fifteen minutes until the show begins.
After the show begins (once the countdown is over), the curtain will rise, revealing all of the performing Muppets (Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Gonzo the Great, Swedish Chef, Walter, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Animal, and Pepe the King Prawn, with Kermit sitting to the side) inside arch windows. The lights turn on, and most penguins perform all of the acts they were taught during the party, while some sit in the back and cheer on the Muppets, who are all doing their own unique dances.
- The Muppets Theater was inaccessible without using a spy phone until the early afternoon of March 28 when it was fixed.
- There is a glitch where the whole screen would become low quality upon getting into the Stage to perform.
- You were unable to access this room from the Plaza before the show. If attempted, a Kermit popup will appear and remind the player to come back on the day of the show.
- However, it was possible to get around this by using the EPF Phone to teleport directly to the Stage, and quickly clicking the newspaper before you teleport into the Stage.
- When you entered the room for the first time, you would receive the Muppets World Tour Background.
|United States (Plaza)|