|Similar creatures||Grey Fish, Yellow Fish|
The Mullet is a large red fish found in Club Penguin. It can be seen in remote games and locations on the island.
To catch a mullet at the end of Ice Fishing, bait it with a yellow fish and you will recieve an extra 100 coins. In Aqua Grabber, in the level Soda Seas, it is possible to catch the Mullet by first catching a worm in an air pocket in one of the caves, then use the worm to catch Fluffy the Fish, and then use Fluffy to catch the Mullet, which can be returned to the net for 1000 extra coins and the Mullet Capture stamp, or just be let go. Either way, you'll remove the mullet from the cave, which is blocking the entrance to another cave. Go into the cave, where you try to retrieve Coins from a Crab. If you don't take any of the Coins from the Crab, he will give you the emerald, which is the rare treasure in Soda Seas. Real mullets are small in real life but big in Club Penguin. It is completey red while a real mullet is white with red spots.
Mullet is also catchable in the DS version in a similar way to how it's caught in the online Club Penguin, you must use a medium sized fish. However, the mullet in the DS version only appears if you don't collect any squids.
Gallery of MulletsEdit
How To Catch The MulletEdit
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
After you get 60 fish, 3 more fish will appear. Catch 2 of them and keep the last one as a bait for Mullet.
|Spoilers end here.|
- He may be related to Fluffy the Fish.
- He is the biggest fish in Club Penguin.
- The Mullet prefers to eat fish.
- Penguins do eat mullets, as seen on the postcard 'Season's Greetings'.
- G Billy was the first penguin to catch a mullet but he threw the mullet back.
- You could ride a Mullet merry-go-round in the Cave during the 2008 Fall Fair And the 2009 Fall fair
- If you use a worm in Ice Fishing to catch a mullet, it would go under the worm instead of eating or hanging to it.
- There is a card featuring the mullet in the Memory Card Game.
- The Mystic Fish is a mullet.
- A Mullet Gong is seen on the Ninja Hideout.
- It appears in both levels of Aqua Grabber.
- It appears as a furniture item.
- There was once a Mullet Necktie available in the Penguin Style catalog.
- On the tour guide quiz it says "Which is the name of the biggest fish in Club Penguin?" The answer is Mullet.
- It appears in the Ski Lodge.
For information on real mullets, follow this link to Wikipedia.