Club Penguin has not given the game, party, room, etc. a name, as such, the name Mountain Range, is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
The Mountain Range is the group of mountains in the north of the Club Penguin Island. The Waterfall is also located in the range which makes the River begin from here. The Volcano is located here, as well as the Dojo building and the Ninja Hideout, situated in the Dojo Courtyard and the center of Ninja activity.
List of known MountainsEdit
- Tallest Mountain
- Toughest Mountain
- Ski Hill
- Dojo Mountain (Previously called Mystery Mountain)
- The Volcano
- Cove Hill
- Snow Dojo Mountain
- The only mountains you can get access to before the Festival of Flight 2009 so far is the Ski Hill and the Dojo Mountain.
- You can go sledding on the Ski Hill.
- You can play Card Jitsu at the Dojo Mountain.
- The Hot Air Balloon Ride takes you through the Mountain Range during the Festival of Flight 2009.
- You can play Card-Jitsu Fire at the Volcano.
- In the Mountain Expedition you could climb to a mountain called Toughest Mountain.