| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found in Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Where||High up on the Toughest Mountain|
|Opened|| August 12, 2010,|
August 25, 2011
|Closed|| August 18, 2010,|
August 31, 2011
The Mountain was a party room in Club Penguin, accessible during the Mountain Expedition and Great Snow Race. It could be accessed from the Base Camp. Located close to the peak of the Toughest Mountain, the area is a harsh environment. There was also an entrance to the Ice Cave, hidden behind an icy boulder.
In order to cross the room, the player had to do the following actions:
- Hover over the axe on the left. A snow pile will fall from the top and cover it.
- Click the branch, in order to position it next to the covered axe.
- Click the branch four times, in order to sweep the snow off. Then click the uncovered axe.
- Click the axe 9 times. It will then fall on an ice platform.
- Throw snowballs at the icicles on the top, until they fall on the other end of the ice platform. This creates a seesaw effect, which has the tree thrown up in the air. It lands and creates a new bridge to cross the chasm.
| ||Mountain Top|
|Base Camp||Ice Cave|