- Not the article you were looking for? Please see the disambiguation page.
|Moss Key Pin|
|Where found||Underwater Room|
The Moss Key Pin is a Pin in Club Penguin that was released in March 2010, at the same time when Puffle Rescue was released. This pin is the only way to enter the Underwater Room from the Hidden Lake other than during the Cave Expedition. The only way to get it is from inside the Underwater Room but the only way to get in there and do it is by playing the game Black Puffle Rescue. It was released on March 15, 2010.
Finding The PinEdit
- The only way to find this Pin is to be in the Underwater Room however it is impossible to get into this room without the Pin unless the penguin plays the game Puffle Rescue.
- In the game the penguin must play the, Members only, Black Puffle rescue one and, after getting the black puffle, the Giant Squid will appear and swim out to sea leaving a trail of bubbles behind it. The penguin must use those bubbles to chase the giant squid to a coral reef far out to sea where there will be a staircase which leads into the Underwater Room where the Penguin can get the Moss Key Pin.
- This is the second Pin to be available through a Game, the first being the Golden Wheel Pin, which could be obtained after completing the Game, Aqua Grabber when it was first released.
- It is Club Penguin's 117th Pin.
- It is the first Members only Pin. The second is the Toothbrush Pin.
- It looks similar to the Rockhopper's Key Pin.
- It is 1 of 4 pins that are always available. The other three are the Castle Pin, Pink Mystery Pin, and Rockhopper's Key Pin.
|←Buckle Boot Pin||Moss Key Pin||Cupcake Pin→|