| Monster Maker 3000
| Invented by
The Monster Maker 3000 is one of Gary's inventions, and it was seen at the Secret Lab during the Halloween Party 2008 and Halloween Party 2009. At the Halloween Party 2016 it is located at the Beach, next to the Lighthouse. Members are able to use it to transform into Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolfs, and Zombies. The transformations are random.
- During the Halloween Party 2008 and Halloween Party 2009, it was only view-able by members, as the Secret Lab was a members only room.
- The 2008 and 2009 version of the Monster Maker 3000 had an electrical current hit the table when a lever was pulled. After that, nothing else happened.
- The 2008 and 2009 version of the machine was used as one of the main props in Night of the Living Sled. It brings the sled to life.
- At the 2009 version, there was a piece of paper available, which had monster items which penguins could mix and match to make a gruesome outfit.
- The 2008 and 2009 version appeared in The Great Puffle Switch.
- It is only seen around Halloween Parties.
- Gary had stated in issue 558 of the Club Penguin Times that Spectral Sweets are the fuel for the Monster Maker 3000.
- The 2016 version is similar to the Robo-Maker 3000.
The 2008 and 2009 version of the Monster Maker 3000
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Fazedor De Monstros
|French||Machine à Monstres