Moderators (aka CSR which is the abbreviation of "Community Service Representative") are the people who work for Club Penguin and help keep it safe by banning players who have broken the rules. There are over 200 moderators worldwide. Five of the most known moderators are Billybob, Rsnail, Happy77, Gizmo, and Screenhog. Club Penguin moderators used to have a moderator badge on the upper-right corner of their Player Card, but this was taken off so moderators can be undercover. To become a Moderator, one must live near any Club Penguin office or headquaters, and be over 18 years of age. The badge is identical to the letter "M" at the upper-right corner of the screen.
List of ModeratorsEdit
There are over 100 moderators supervising Club Penguin. This article lists the known ones. There are 50 known moderators; 6 have retired. To become a moderator, you must be over 18 years old and live in or near any Club Penguin staff offices worldwide.
|Penguin Name||Real Name||YouTube||Position||Employed||Player Card|
|Spike Hike||Chris Heatherly||@SpikeHikeCP||None||General Manager of Club Penguin||2007 - ?|
|Polo Field||Chris Gliddon||@PoloField||@FakePoloField||Community Manager|
|2006 - ?|
|2007 - ?|
|Cool Times||Unknown||None||None||Judge of artwork for Book Room|
|August 2012 - ?|
|Bala De Goma||Unknown||None||None||Moderator||Unknown|
|August 2012 - ?|
|2006 - ?|
|Penguin Name||Real Name||YouTube||Ex-Position||Employed||Player Card|
|2000 - October 2010|
|Penguin Chat 3 - October 29, 2010|
|Gizmo||Nathan Sawatzky||@NateSawatzky||None||Moderator||December 29, 2005 - May 13, 2011|
|Penguin Chat 3 - February 1, 2013|
|Penguin Chat 3 - October 22, 2012|
|2007 - April 2013|
- They can wear clothes and colors not available to regular penguins, for example Dark Black.
- The moderators' main accounts are all Ultimate Safe Chat, yet they can still use regular chat.
- Moderators have access to all Items ever created, even if it is a bait item.
- Moderators can also have access to future parties, only the party that is coming this month. This also explains the party sneak peaks.
- The badge is very similar to the sign of Route 66, a famous road in America.
- You must be 18 or over to apply to be a moderator.
- A while back, a confusion started about a penguin named Maxlowe. People thought he was a moderator. However, this was proven wrong.
- Happy77 owns another account called Luv2dance160 and Gizmo owned an account called Vader2006.
- Nickname1 is Rsnail's test penguin.
- Nickname1 was also the very first penguin on Club Penguin followed by Nickname2, Nickname3 and Nickname4 according to a tweet by Rsnail .
- Most of the moderators ban their accounts forever when they log-off and un-ban them when they log in. This is to stop hackers accessing the accounts.
Some moderators in Real LifeEdit
Sources and ReferencesEdit