Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mine Carts are carts made of metal and have four wheels. They can be seen in the Mine and Mine Shack, hence the name. They're always used in the game, Cart Surfer, where you roam the underground in a Mine Cart.
- Mine carts appear at the Mine and Mine Shack.
- There is one frozen in the Ice Race Cavern.
- Mine Carts can run by themselves, as they do run out of control in Puffle Rescue.
- There is a Cart Pin, featuring a mine cart.
- Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000's legs are made of a mine cart.
- During Easter Egg Hunt 2009, an easter egg with a picture of a mine cart was hidden at the Mine.
- During Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, the surfboards at the Cove were held inside a mine cart.
Involvement with the PSA and EPF
- In Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, a mine cart traps Gary.
- Also, in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, you need to build a mine cart, using some pulleys and a trough.
- In Operation: Spy & Seek, you need to fix a mine cart by welding it, in order to deploy a tracking device in it, for tracking Herbert, and send it to the Mine.
- In April Fools' Party 2010 and April Fools' Party 2011, when you scrolled over Cart surfer, a banana would come out of the tunnel.