Mine Carts are carts made of metal and have four wheels. They can be seen in the Mine and Mine Shack, hence the name. They're always used in the game, Cart Surfer, where you roam the underground in a Mine Cart.
Involvement with EPFEdit
- In Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force one mine cart traps Gary.
- Also, in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, you need to build a mine cart by using some pulleys and a trough.
- The Ultimate Proto-Bot is made with a mine cart, along with other various items.
- One of the eggs in the Easter Egg Hunt 2009 is an egg with a picture of mine cart on it and was found in a mine cart. This is one of the few hints in a scavenger hunt note given by Club Penguin.
- Mine Carts can run by themselves, as they do run out of control in Puffle Rescue.
- In April Fools Day 2010 and April Fools' Party 2011 when you scrolled over Cart surfer, a banana would come out of the tunnel.
- There was once Cart Pin.
- Agents need to fix a mine cart by welding it in PSA Mission 9: Operation: Spy & Seek.
- There is one frozen in both the Ice Cavern and Ice Race Cavern.
- One appeared at the Cove during the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam where it held the 3 available Surfboards.