| Featured Article
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Medieval Party 2012|
|Members only?||Scorn's Revenge, Mountain of Misery, Bridge, Quest II & Quest III|
|When||May 17–30, 2012|
|Free Item(s)||See Free Items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Medieval Party 2012 was a party on Club Penguin, which began on May 17, 2012 and ended on May 30, 2012. During the party the entire island was decorated. All the Knight's Quests were accessible, while the first quest was accessible for Non-Member. Members could also defeat Scorn the Dragon King in a new quest, which was accessible from the Ski Hill.
|Gary Medieval Background||By meeting Gary||No|
|Noble Helmet||Ski Hill||No|
|Iron Armor*||Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!)||No|
|Iron Staff and Shield*||Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!)||No|
|Iron Helmet*||Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!)||No|
|Skyward Staff||Sky Kingdom||Yes|
|Crown of the Dragon King Pin*||Mountain of Misery||No|
- * were available for non-members after May 24
- Main article/section: Medieval Catalog#2012 Items
From Disney's UK Website:
Heroes Needed! Scorn the Dragon King, the evil Dragon King has taken over Club Penguin, leaving the entire island in a state of destruction, dark shadows, and ruins...
Join your friends on Club Penguin, gather your forces and rise up together to reclaim your land! Membership heroes can search for the magical items from three islands on the new quest map. Visit the Fairy Forest, the Mushroom Kingdom, and the Royal Kingdom Ruins. Collect all the scavenger hunt parts, challenge Scorn, and reclaim the magical Sky Kingdom! Help defeat the evil Dragon King!
- Despite the first quest being open to non-members this year, the Iron Helmet, Iron Armor, and Iron Staff and Shield were only available for members. However, on May 24, they became free for Non-Members.
- The 2nd week of the party the island started to change as Scorn was defeated. The green mist that covered Scorn's mountain turned white and the Fallen Kingdom rose again.
- The Sky Kingdom can be accessed by non-members by using the beanstalk at the Town, which only a user of a Skyward Staff (member) can bring it to full length.
- The Iron Knight outfit is for non-members, however, the Noble Knight stamp is still members only.
- In the space telescope during this party, you can see a purple meteor, the Purple Super Hero Meteor heading straight for Club Penguin, which appeared in the Marvel Superhero Takeover 2012.
- The decorations in the Lighthouse were later used for the Wizard Library for the Medieval Party 2013.
- In the first morning, there was a very bad glitch. All free items were for Members only, you could not go to the Sky Kingdom, and you could not do the quests. In the afternoon (on May 17, 2012), the glitch was removed. This glitch returned again on May 19, 2012.
- There was a glitch where Non-Members could do Ye Knight's Quest 2 and Ye Knights Quest 3. This glitch was later removed.
- There was a glitch where a limited amount of Non-Members could get the Medieval Party 2012 Scavenger Hunt and defeat Scorn the Dragon King.
- There was a glitch that the music in the Cove and the Iceberg have the same music from the Puffle Party 2012. This glitch wasn't removed.
- There was a glitch in the Dragon's Path where you would hear a screeching noise if a rock tumbled down and if you went into the second cave (the higher one), it would happen there, too. This glitch was never fixed.
- There was also a glitch at the beginning of the party where if you waved while wearing only the Thunder Blade, you would turn Old Blue, wear a gray belt, and do a Card-Jitsu pose while the sword floated in mid-air.
- If you click Gary and click your player card quickly, Gary is in your player card with the items you were wearing.
- Scorn Crest Pin-located in Boiler Room & can be obtained by clicking the Pin Maker 3000.
- Scorn Crown Pin-can be obtained when you defeat Scorn the Dragon King.
- Toothbrush Pin-can be obtained when you finished Ye Knight's Quest 2.
Ye Knight's Quests
Ye Knight's Quest
Ye Knight's Quest 2
Ye Knight's Quest 3
Membership pop ups
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Medieval Partido 2012|
|French||Medieval Party 2012|
|Spanish||Fiesta Medieval 2012|
- Boiler Room
- Book Room
- Clothes Shop
- Coffee Shop
- Dance Club
- Dragon's Path
- Lodge Attic
- Mine Shack
- Misery Mountain (Before)
- Misery Mountain (After)
- Pizza Parlor
- Recycling Plant
- Ski Hill
- Ski Lodge
- Ski Village
- Sky Kingdom
- Snow Forts
- Treetop Fort
Ye Knights Quest
Ye Knights Quest 2
Ye Knights Quest 3
- Medieval Party 2013
- Medieval Party 2011
- Medieval Party 2010
- Medieval Party 2009
- Medieval Party 2008
- Medieval Party
- Scorn the Dragon King
- Thunder Blade
- Gary the Gadget Guy