Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Medieval Party 2011|
|When||May 19, 2011 - May 31, 2011|
|Free Item(s)|| All Penguins:|
Purple Wizard Hat, Brazier Pin
The Medieval Party 2011 was a party that started on May 20th, 2011. The Club Penguin Times first revealed it on April 28th, 2011. Later, Billybob mentioned on the What's New Blog about a 'new Medieval Quest for members', announcing the third Medieval Quest. The pin that was hidden during this party was the Brazier Pin. In the bottom floor of the Lighthouse, there was a free Purple Wizard Hat for everyone, non-members and members alike.
Ye Knight's Quests
The First and Second Quests were identical to the previous year with one exception, The first free item in the Second Quest changed.
The third quest, However, was brand new. It consisted of three rooms,
- In the first room, The player had to find a red, blue, or yellow gem under three moving Cups. When completing this task three times, the player will be able to continue.
- The second challenge begins with the player being able to obtain the White Knight Helmet, then the player must press buttons to pass through tower tops.
- The third room, the Hall of Hints, had a staff and shield for the player, and showed the player how to beat the boss in the next room.
- The Boss room contained the Hydras, three dragons that switch off battling the players. After beating the boss the players can finish the quest.
- The final room is a destroyed throne room,(supposedly by the Hydras) in here you can obtain the White Knight Armor. upon exiting you return to the Cave.
There was a Noble Knight Stamp during the party, but a glitch prevented it from being collected for most of the party. On May 25, it was able to be collected again. To obtain the stamp one must wear a knight costume at the medieval party.
- This is the second party to decorate the Recycling Plant.
- The official colors are red, yellow, and blue when they used to be orange, green, and purple.
- This is the 2nd time you could go under the Volcano.
Ye Knight's Quests
Ye Knight's Quest (and princesses too!)
Ye Knight's Quest 2
Ye Knight's Quest 3
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa Medieval 2011|
|French||Fête Médiévale 2011|
|Spanish||Fiesta Medieval 2011|