This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Medieval Party 2010|
|When||May 7–16, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member |
The Medieval Party 2010 was a Medieval-themed party on Club Penguin. It was the 3rd consecutive Medieval Party. It began early on May 7, 2010 and ended on May 16, 2010. It was first confirmed in Issue 236 of the Club Penguin Times. There were two challenges, which are Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!) from 2009 and Ye Knight's Quest 2.
|Staff and Shield||Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!)||Yes|
|Noble Horse||Ye Knight's Quest 2||Yes|
The Party Rooms
- This is the first time you could enter under the Volcano.
- There was a glitch that 3–4 days after the party ended there would still be the Medieval Party theme in every room, even thought it had ended. This was later fixed.
Ye Knight's Quest (and Princesses too!)
- Challenge One: Go to every orb and stand on the platform to light up the orbs. After you're done, a gate will open for Challenge Two.
- Don't forget about the signs on the walls!
- The code here is: Fish = Up - Crab = Right
- Challenge Two: Hit 50 targets to open the gate for Challenge Three. Get the free item (Staff and Shield) Many penguins can work together to shoot targets.
- Signs: Boot = Down - Squid = Left
- Challenge Three: Get the free item (Iron Helmet). Then, finish the maze. Here are the directions: Boot, Squid, Boot, Crab, Crab, Fish. You can see what these signs mean in the above bulletpoints.
- At the end you enter into the room named Finish Maze. Here you get the last free item (Iron Armor).
Ye Knight's Quest 2
Ye Knight's Quest 2 was a brand new quest for members which is based around Fire, Dragons, and features the first evidence about the Quests linking Dojos.
- Challenge One: Throw snowballs at all of the fire torches to open the gate for Challenge Two.
- Challenge Two: Move the key around the board until it touches the lock. A gate will open for Challenge Three.
- Once you've entered the new room, get the free Noble Horse (neck item), and continue to the next room.
- Challenge Three: Fill up the barrel with snowballs until the cannon light's green. Click the green button to spray the dragon. Do this three times. Lastly, throw snowballs at the dragon until its fire stops. Enter to the next room.
Ye Knight's Quests
Ye Knight's Quest
Ye Knight's Quest 2
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Medieval Partido 2010|
|French||Medieval Party 2010|
|Spanish||Fiesta Medieval 2010|