- Not the article you were looking for? Please see the disambiguation page.
The Medieval Party 2008 occurred on May 16th, 2008,and ended on May 25th, 2008. It was the first Medieval Party in Club Penguin. It was described by Club Penguin (and many other Penguins) as one of the biggest Parties in their history . Most of the rooms were decorated and the Switchbox 3000 was moved to the Mine to control the dragon. At the Mountain there was a "Magic Mirror" which operated in a way similar to that of a "Magic 8" ball. In the Gift Shop's catalog Penguin Style there was a dragon, knight and princess costume for Member Penguins, medieval Bs, and a note from the party committee about preparing for this party hidden behind the clothing catalog. The free item was the Squire Tunic at the Dock. The Wizard Hat was also re-released at the Lighthouse. This was the first party to include an exclusive room which is only available during special events called the Treehouse Fort, which was located above the Forest. This is the first medieval party after Disney's purchase of Club Penguin.
- The party was named one of the biggest parties ever, reinforced by the fact that almost every room was decorated fully, and most of the locations were varied.
- The manhole in the Plaza was removed during the party.
- So you would have to get in through the underground or Spy Phone.
- There was a sneak peek to this party in the back of the Penguin Style.
- This was the first party in Club Penguin to have a Party Room.
- This is the only Medieval Party that didn't have some kind of quest.
- It was originally supposed to end May 23, however, Club Penguin decided to extend it to May 25.