This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
The medal's icon in Spy Drills
|Is it seen right now?||No|
|Where?||Missions, Field-Op, Spy Drills (full)|
- Were you looking for the medals that you earn by completing missions?
Medals could be earned by the following ways:
- Completing missions in the game Spy Drills.
- Completing Field-Ops (formerly).
- Completing operations and missions of the EPF (see party section).
- Completing the System Defender level with Herbert and the training level.
- Completing the EPF Training Missions.
There were also 5 stamps you could earn by getting 1, 5, 10, 25, and 50 medals. The stamps were earned by the number of the total medals earned, and not by the number of the current available medals.
|Stamp||Number of Medals|
|Field Agent stamp||1|
|Special Agent stamp||5|
|Special Forces stamp||10|
|Elite Protector stamp||25|
|Island Guardian stamp||50|
Some medals were obtainable during ceratin events. They are listed below:
- Operation: Hibernation - 3 Medals.
- Operation: Hot Sauce - 5 Medals; players could also earn extra medals by doing the mission again, but would get less medals.
- Main article: Elite Gear#Items
The Elite Gear was the only place where medals are used as a currency. There, EPF agents could buy items from the different sets available.
- 336 medals were needed to buy all of the elite items (69 medals before the update on April 5, 2013).
- The Elite Gear prices were increased on April 5, 2013; however, they became slightly easier to earn. The price of all items was increased by 5 times, except for the EPF Earpiece, Alpha Headset and the Delta Headset, which was multiplied by 2.