The medal's icon in Spy Drills
|Is it seen right now?||Yes|
|Where?||Missions, Field-Op, Spy Drills (full)|
- Were you looking for the medals that you earn by completing missions?
Medals can be earned by the following ways.
- Completing missions in the game Spy Drills.
- Completing Field-Ops (formerly).
- Completing operations and missions of the EPF (see party section).
- Completing the System Defender level with Herbert and the training level.
- Completing the EPF Training Missions.
There are also 5 stamps you can get by getting 1, 5, 10, 25, and 50 medals. The stamps are earned by the number of the total medals earned, and not by the number of the current available medals.
|Stamp||Number of Medals|
|Field Agent stamp||1|
|Special Agent stamp||5|
|Special Forces stamp||10|
|Elite Protector stamp||25|
|Island Guardian stamp||50|
Some medals were obtainable during ceratin events. They are listed below:
- Operation: Hibernation - 3 Medals.
- Operation: Hot Sauce - 5 Medals; players could also earn extra medals by doing the mission again, but would get less medals.
- Main article: Elite Gear#Items
The Elite Gear is the only place where medals are used as a currency. There, EPF agents can buy items from the different sets available.
- 336 medals are needed to buy all of the elite items (69 medals before the update on April 5, 2013).
- The Elite Gear prices were increased on April 5, 2013, however, they became slightly easier to earn. The price of all items was increased by 5 times, except for the EPF Earpiece, Alpha Headset and the Delta Headset, which was multiplied by 2.