Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This page is incomplete!
This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it as soon as possible, then removing this tag.
Maze puzzles have been featured in many places around the Club Penguin Island during certain events where players need to reach their end. Most mazes include items that the players can obtain during or when completing the maze.
- At the Medieval Party, there is The Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!) for members and the goal is to find the way to get to the end of the quest.
- There is a maze in Operation: Hibernation.
- There have been lots of mazes in Halloween Parties, except 2013.
- There is a maze in The Great Snow Maze party, which would take you to the Yeti Cave.
- There is a maze in Operation: Blackout, which appears inside Herbert's Fortress.
- There is a maze in Underwater Expedition party of 2012.
- There is a maze in the Wilderness, which was explored in the Wilderness Expedition 2011 and the Wilderness Expedition 2016.
- There is a maze in the Underground Tunnels, as seen in mission 8.
- The Cave Maze was opened in 2015 during the event of same name and reopened for Operation: Tri-umph.
Maze Rooms are groups of rooms put together in a puzzling way, requiring the player to find a path through. There so far have been a few different kinds of mazes in Club Penguin. They have been featured in Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!) during Medieval Parties (except in 2008 and 2013), the Winter Party, (The Great Snow Maze), Wilderness Expedition 2011, Great Snow Race, Underwater Expedition (Underwater Maze), and Cave Maze.
- At the Medieval Parties, there were glowing arrows. These directed penguins towards the correct path.
- If you took the incorrect path several times, you will receive hints.
- It is possible that the newly discovered underground paths of the Cave Maze are part of the Underground Tunnels.
Ye Knight's Quest
The Great Snow Maze
- The Veggie Villain
- Elite Penguin Force Agent
- Medieval Party
- The Great Snow Maze
- Yeti Cave
- Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!)
- Ye Knight's Quest 2