|Manual Climbing Mechanism 3000|
The Manual Climbing Mechanism 3000 is a grappling hook used in Secret Agent missions. It is made of a rope and a metal hook and was made by Gary for the PSA. It was located in the Gadget Room, and was first seen in Secret Mission #1, in which it was used to climb the Tallest Mountain. It may have been destroyed by the Popcorn Explosion.
- Blueprints for this device were located in the Sports Shop.
- In Mission 2, it has 4 bars, but an improvised one in Mission 6 only has 2.
- It appears that PH used this to get to the Tallest Mountain in Flying High Pitched to train with Flit and Chirp.
- In Secret Mission 6, you need to make your own Manual Climbing Mechanism 3000 using an anchor and a piece of rope (which could be found in Herbert's hideout) in order to climb back up to the Ski Hill from The Wilderness.
- A similar hand item is the Grappling Hook.