|Cost|| 350 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 289|
The Long Johns are a body item in Club Penguin. They cost 350 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members can buy them. They could also be unlocked from series 2, 5, and 10 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||December 7, 2007||April 4, 2008|
|December 4, 2009||April 1, 2010|
|December 3, 2010||May 6, 2011|
|August 5, 2015||Still available|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 2||December 22, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 5||October 19, 2009|
|Series 10||September 27, 2010|
- They made an appearance in issue #114 of the Club Penguin Times.
- They made an appearance on the cover of the December 2007 Penguin Style catalog.
- The moderator Grasstain wears them.
- They go with the Stocking Cap.
- They are seen a lot around Holiday Parties.
- They are available in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Pyjama Rouge|
|Spanish||Calzón y camiseta de manga larga|