|Where||The top story of the Ski Lodge|
|Opened|| April 27, 2006 |
March 18, 2015
(Club Penguin App)
|Renovated||March 18, 2015|
The Lodge Attic (also known as the Mystery Attic) is the top story of the Ski Lodge; it is only accessed through a spiral staircase. However, it was not released at the same time as the Ski Lodge - primarily being built to have more places to play Find Four. A bunch of snow was stored in the Lodge Attic in January 2007 and March 2009 for the Festival of Snow and Snow Sculpture Showcase 2009.
The Lodge Attic was renovated on March 18, 2015, where it is now a place for penguins researching the many mysteries of Club Penguin. Various objects surrounded by rumors and mystery are located here as well. A Box Portal was also added to the room, allowing players to access the Box Dimension. On March 26th, a Puffle Sculpture was added as a relic of Puffle Party 2015.
- During the 2007 to 2008 Christmas parties, the top of the giant tree was poking out from the floor of the Lodge Attic.
- During the 2008 April Fool's Day Party, the Attic looked like it was made using Microsoft Paint.
- During the Medieval Parties, the Lodge Attic was a pink castle and had water fountains.
- In the Penguin Games '08, the Lodge Attic couches were red and blue. They supported the colors of the teams and only the teams that supported the color sat on the couch.
- After the Christmas Party 2008, snow was stored here.
- One week before the Puffle Party 2015, the Lodge Attic got a major renovation and was renamed the Mystery Attic.
- For about a month and a half after the Christmas Party 2006, the snow from the party was stored in the Lodge Attic, kept at a low temperature by the AC 3000. That snow was used in the Festival of Snow. It came back after Christmas Party 2008.
- The Attic opened April 27, 2006, the day Find Four was released.
- After the Attic was renovated in March 2015, many objects were placed in the Attic. They are as follows:
- A painting of the Iceberg tipped, from the Puffle Hotel Dining Room. Oddly, a UFO is seen in the distance.
- A picture of a Frost Bite.
- A picture of Scorn the Dragon King.
- A picture of a ninja.
- A picture of the Giant Squid.
- A picture of the large puffle-shaped mountain in The Wilds.
- Octi, the inflatable octopus.
- The tenth buoy, from the Mysterious Deep.
- A portal from the Box Dimension.
- Scorn's crown.
- A ruby from Dinosaur Island.
- A Yellow Stegosaurus Puffle Egg.
- Garianna's spell book.
- A painting of a blue pirate resembling Rockhopper, from the Puffle Hotel Sitting Room.
- A painting of Gariwald VIII.
- A Gold Puffle artifact from Quest for the Golden Puffle.
- The X-Treme Jetpack Surf Hopper.
- The Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000's left arm.
- Additionally, the Fairy Branch was seen in a sneak peek, but not the final version.
- A puffle sculpture found in The Wilds during the Puffle Party 2015 (added March 26th, 2015).
|Beach Ball pin|
|Pot O' Gold pin|
|Gingerbread Man Pin|
|Top Hat Pin|
|Blue Puffle Pin|
|Robot Villain Pin|
|Neon O'Berry Pin|
2015 (Sneak Peaks)
Names in other languages