This article is a list of things.
| This Article is Out of Date
This article needs to be updated. One or more events have happened, and are not included.
- Please do not remove outdated glitches. This page is for every glitch ever discovered.
- Please do not post glitches that don't work here.
- If you find a new glitch, discuss it on the talk page.
List of Glitches
Wearing Member Items
- Click a Member Penguin wearing member items.
- Body, face, neck, hand and feet items are loading.
- Close Member Penguin's player card.
- Click your penguin.
- You are wearing Member-only items!
- First take all your clothes, wigs, etc. off
- Start dancing
- Put something on
- The clothes will be dancing by their self!
Red Flag in the Air/Water
Go to the Iceberg and head for the top. Once there dance and your flag should be sitting in air. Go to the edge of the Iceberg and dance, your flag should be sitting in the water.
Head Item Only And Dancing Glitch
- Put on any head item.
- Remove all other items (pin/background can stay).
- The head item will be moving on its own and not with your penguin.
- Go to your igloo.
- Click on any puffle.
- If you are lucky, for a split second your puffle will turn grey!
Note that this glitch is rare and may not work.
- Click on the Puffle Tricks icon
- Click on the dig command
- Move to another place, then click on the small icons
- Your puffle will have a twin brother!
NOTE: The glitch sometimes may not work.
- Go to the Pet Shop.
- Adopt any Puffle.
- Before it asks you if you want to take it to your igloo or walk it, quickly press another puffle.
- If you go back to your igloo, click on the puffle you just adopted. It will show the puffle you pressed and will have no name. (To revert the puffle back to the one you adopted, log off then back on to see it has reverted.)
This glitch will always work.
- First, go to the Cliff area on the Wilderness Expedition.
- Work the machine so that the barrel elevator appears.
- Click the barrel so that you are going to walk into it.
- Quickly open Penguin Mail.
- After a couple seconds, close Penguin Mail.
- You are now completely invisible! You can still move around. You can send talk messages, and they will seem to be coming from nowhere! You are invisible to every penguin in the room.
- Your penguin is visible again when you exit the room or log off.
- First put on the ninja suit.(Hand Wave Bracers Not required.)
- Then hold down T and throw snowballs counterclockwise around your body.
- Sometimes you will see your penguin without the suit!
- Go to the game Paint By Letters
- Press the T key
- Click on the book
Note: The game Paint By Letters has been deleted permanently.
Hearing Instruments Without Playing Them
- Play an instrument in the Lighthouse.
- While you're playing it, read the Newspaper.
- Exit the Newspaper.
- You'll be hearing the instrument but you're not playing it.
Hearing Instruments Without Playing Them #2
- Play any instrument. (Lighthouse)
- Press "S" or do the "SIT" action
- Then You'll be hearing the instrument but nobody (or you) is playing it.
- First go to a corner of a big room, like the town.
- Click on the other corner of the room.
- Quickly, open and close the newspaper.
- Move your mouse around your penguin.
- Your penguin should spin while walking, just like Michael Jackson's moonwalking!
NOTE: This glitch can only be seen by your penguin.
Walk On Paths
- Go to the Mountain and click on one of the sled runs.
- While your penguin is walking there, pull out your map.
- When the background changes and the sled starts going downhill, click on the Town.
- When the Town is loading, rapidly press enter.
- Your penguin will go there as normal, to walk on the paths now, just hold down enter while walking into another room and you will just stand on the paths.
Dancing While Walking
- Put on any item that has a special dance.
- Go in to the Ghost lab where Gariwald VIII is.
- Enter the Ghostamatron and wait a little bit.
- Right after Gariwald VIII throws the switch dance.
- You can now dance and walk at the same time.
Walk on Paths 2
- In any room with a path out (town is really good), click on the path.
- Quickly, before you reach it, open your postcards.
- Keep it open until your penguin has reached the path (normally 10–15 seconds,do 20-30 to be sure)
- Close Penguin Mail.
- If you did it correctly, you will be on the path! You can dance, talk, or sit down! (If you move towards the main room, you'll have to do it again. If you move towards the next room, the one the path leads to, you will just enter the next room.)
Walking On Walls
This requires zoom in from Internet Explorer 7-8.
- Go to any room on Club Penguin and walk to the right corner.
- Now use the zoom (on the far right corner) and zoom in till about a quarter of Club Penguin is white. When its white all you see are penguins names.
- Now, click anywhere in the white, then unzoom.
- Your penguin should be on the wall, you will either need to leave the room or rezoom to move.
Walk On Doors
- Walk towards a door.
- Before reaching the door, open Penguin Mail.
- Wait five seconds, then close Penguin Mail.
- Your penguin should be on top of a door which would normally bring you to another room, but it doesn't because of the glitch. Also, if you walk to another place on the door, it will teleport you to the connecting room. Walk off of the door will not teleport you.
Old Walking On Walls
- Go to the Mountain and click on one of the sled runs.
- While your penguin is walking there, pull out your map.
- When the background changes and the sled starts going downhill, click on the Town.
- When the Town is loading, rapidly press W.
- Your penguin will walk up to the top left corner of the screen. You can travel to other locations afterward, most of which you can just press W again in to walk into the sky.
Walk the Lighthouse Walls
You can walk the walls at the Lighthouse. You first go behind the fish cooler, then click on the door, then quickly click on one of the pictures at the top of the stairs.
On Your EPF Spyphone While Playing An Arcade Game
- First of all, you need to be an EPF Agent.
- Next, go to the Dance Lounge.
- Click on your EPF Spy Phone and click on Elite Gear.
- Move your mouse around. You should notice the labels Bits and Bolts, Thin Ice and Astro Barrier. Click on any of the labels.
- The screen will eventually say,"Would you like to play (Arcade Game)?" Click Yes.
- If you know where the Arcade Game buttons are, click the Play button. You should be playing whilst on your EPF Spy Phone!
Aqua Grabber Bubbles
- Play Aqua Grabber.
- Find one of places where you can get air underwater.
- Slam against the wall next to it while going up at the same time.
- You should find your ship still using bubbles to move while in the air.
Throw A Snowball In Sled Racing
- Go to the ski hill.
- Click play to any sled racing course.
- Click the snowball button.
- When someone joins your sled race you should have the throw snowball icon in your game!
- To get rid of your snowball icon click somewhere to throw it when your playing.
- (Club Penguin fixed this part) when you throw the snowball in sled racing it sometimes shows up when you finish the game after your back at the ski hill!
Switching Sled Racers
Go to a sled race, then while you're waiting, press Penguin Mail and exit. Try to join another sled race, you can't. When enough people get on the sled race you're waiting for, the players will switch to two people.
Box In House
Just as you step on to the platform for the Jet Pack Adventure game, go to your igloo. When your house is loaded, you will have the box asking if you want to play the game. This also works with other games, such as Hydro Hopper.
No Name Glitch
- Go in your igloo
- Place a Portal Box where you want
- Click on the portal box and QUICKLY press on the measuring tape and your penguin will be in the Box Dimension with no name.
NOTE: This works in every room once you have done the glitch, to stop the glitch you need to either play a game, log off or open and close the measuring tape again.
Edit Someone Else's Igloo
First, go to your igloo, click on edit, and use your buddy list to go to another igloo, you should be able to move their Furniture around. This does not appear on other player's screens, only on the person who is changing their buddy's igloo.
This can also be done by opening you spyphone teleporting anywhere and clicking on the edit feature however Club Penguin removes you from the server
Talk With The Newspaper
- Open the newspaper
- Click on We Need You
- Click on any of the options
- Leave it blank and submit it
- Go to the front page
- Press enter and you can talk!
Have A Friend In Your Ignore List
- Ask someone to be your buddy.
- Before they add you put them on your ignore list.
- If they add you, check your ignore list.
- There should be a happy face or a logged off face.
- NOTE:Don't use this glitch because of the new friend list.
This Is Rare But It Happened To Some People.
- Go to any server and click the map.
- If it doesn't load for 5 seconds, close it out.
- Open it up again.
- The screen should be gray, and you can't walk, talk, or do anything
- Press F5 and redo the game.
Old Coin Glitch
- Go to the Coffee Shop.
- Walk to the Java Bag, but 1 second before the "Do you want to play Bean Counters?" box pop ups, go to your igloo.
- If you made it right, that box will show in the igloo. Click "Yes".
- Try to play as good as you can.
- If you lose, click "Ok" and the "X" multiple times. If you won, keep left clicking "Ok".
- When you think you've won enough coins, refresh the page and log in.
- Have fun with your coins!
Coins Earned Improperly Shown GlitchIn this glitch, after finding an object from Puffle Digging, the coin icon says you obtained 0 or 5 coins but it is false. The sign that says how much coins you got did not say 0 or 5 coins. It says what you really got.
Mysteriously Undefined Tour
Now, if you give a tour of an igloo, it gives the description of the room you were just in, as seen here.
The Green Commander
Just say something that begins with green commander i.e. 'green commander just ate ten pizzas', your text will jump around if you walk around. This also used to work with "I Saw A Monster In A Box" And "I Saw A Monster Eat ______"
No Talking Glitch
There was a bug in the game which caused penguins to not talk. Instead they had to use the Ultimate Safe Chat messages.
Frozen Takeover Glitches
Early Access To Ice Palace
- Go to the link: http://play.clubpenguin.com/?login=true&rm=851#/login/
- Sign in with a penguin that was not used since the takeover started. If not, sign up with a new penguin.
- Log into any server.
NOTE: Elsa will not preform until it officially opens. Also, if you try with a penguin used after the takeover started, a message will say "The Ice Palace Will Open In ### Days" and will take you to Snow Forts.
Others (Have Not Finished Beyond This Point)
Sled on Bunny Hill With 4 People
Go to the Mountain, go on Ridge Run, you need to press yes twice, if you do it right, the box will still be there, if not, you didn't press it twice, immediately head of to the Bunny Hill area, go there, say yes to playing it, and when the 3 other spaces are taken, you are playing it with 4 other penguins, note that since other penguins are on the ridge run, you can't have 4 penguins viewing the bunny hill track at once, if you want to do it with other tracks (2 Penguins on Ridge Run etc.) just follow the instructions still but remember that the amount of penguins depend on which track first chosen (Express/Bunny Hill = 2 Penguins, Ridge Run = 4 Penguins, Penguin Run = 3 Penguins)
Go to the upstairs room of the Coffee Shop. Then, go the farthest away from the stairs as you can. Next click on the stairs, then, as fast as you can, click on the Captain Rockhopper Book (The blue one) and go to the last page. Click on the bracelet, but don't click yes or no or x, and wait. You will return to the downstairs of the coffee shop and there will be a giant bracelet! The only way to get rid of it is to log out. This is also possible with Rockhopper's Key.
Nubbing is a famous Glitch in Club Penguin. It was discovered long ago, and is still popular to do. Here are the instructions for it:
- Go to Club Penguin Full Screen Mode.
- Move your penguin to the room of your choice.
- Then, press the F11 key on your keyboard.
- Underneath the Toolbar, click on the white space directly under it. If it is done successfully, your penguin should move under the toolbar and stand there, with only the top of it exposed. This is what is known as nubbing.
This glitch does not work on Macintosh computers due to the F11 key being a volume key.
Old Getting Rid Of Friend Requests
- Get a friend request (DON'T OPEN IT!)
- Go in a long room.
- Pick an entrance to go in, and go as far as you can from it.
- Start walking to the entrance and while walking to the entrance, open up the friend request.
- Make sure it is NOT some one you want to add, but don't press No.
- Once you left the room, the friend request is gone!
You can repeat doing this.
Bypass Ultimate Safe Chat
- Go into an Ultimate Safe Chat server.
- Click on the ? in the bottom right hand corner.
- Uncheck Ultimate Safe Chat.
- Go into another room and talk.
- Note: No on else can see you talking unless they do this as well.
Please note that this wasn't a glitch
- Click in the chat bar.
- Press the spacebar and then enter
- You will get a blank chat bubble!
- Go to Ski Lodge.
- Throw a bunch of snowballs in one place.
- Go to those snowballs.
- You should be in the lighthouse.
Double Penguin/Mixing Graphics Glitch
- Go onto Club Penguin on a slow computer.
- Log onto a server and go into any room.
- Use zoom and zoom as much as you want, in or out.
- For a few seconds you will see your old penguin's size!
- Now walk around a bit and you'll see the graphics getting mixed with the graphics of the old screens zoom amount!
- Send a buddy request to someone you want
- If they answer yes accidentally, then log off quick
- They delete you, but you still have them on you list!
Making a Cake and a Pizza at the Same Time
- First put on your pizza chef hat and cake baker.
- Play Treasure Hunt
- Quit the game.
- The other player's screen will say "id:id_quit_game undefined"
- This would also work for you if the other person quit.
There were once an almost limitless series of dancing glitches where you could put on any piece of clothing, then exit out of the player editor, then reopen the editor and put on a new piece of clothing without taking off the other clothes and then dance and you would do both dances at once.
Started on the 14th October 2010. Penguins found that the haunted mansion background wasn't in their inventory. When they went to the gift shop to buy it back the message said said: "Would you like to buy undefined for undefined coins?..." and they didn't receive the background back. The Club Penguin Team were immediately alerted and have fixed this glitch.
Purple Hoodie Wave
- Put on a Purple Hoodie.
- You will wave, but the hoodie won't!
Igloo Contest Glitch
Starting on 14 October 2010. When Penguins went to there igloo and clicked the enter contest button it would say Enter the Holiday Igloo Contest December 18–20.
If you go into the stage starting March 18, 2011 you will probably notice that the stage is on Squidzoid vs Shadowguy and gamma girl but you can notice that the Pre Hestoric music is playing.
You just need to check and put at least 5 same items then you will have -10 or less Then, you can use as much of that item as you want.
Make someone send you a do you want to play card jitsu postcard in your mail. Then, play sled race. When you press join wait until the game starts. Have your postcard of play card jitsu up. When the game starts click go there and you will be in the dojo. Go to sensei and pick challenge Sensei. When you're playing he's orange. He also doesn't do any cards, and he is marked as "undefined".
During the Island Adventure Party 2011, if you threw a snowball it would not show.
White screen and walk on walls
- Go to ski village
- Quickly go to dock then town
You will see the town white and you can walk on walls!
- This glitch returned at the stage during the play The Vikings That Time Forgot
(NOTE: other players and you can see this) thumb|309px|right|The glitch
When you use the Opera web browser, all the items in your inventory will be gone.
If you stay with the Chef Hat and Pizza Apron for a while and then changed into Range Finder, H2O Pack, Tactical Gear and Tactical Boots and used the Tactical Dance move, the Chef Hat and Pizza Apron would suddenly appear and do it's dance move while the penguin did the Tactical dance move.
Finish PSA Mission 6 quicker
- Go to Mission Question For a Crab (PSA Mission)
- When the part falling down from the ski hill with the crab, quickly click the map and go to Ski Village before your map gets lost.
- After that you in Ski Village back! But not only that, You're skipped from the wilderness and next task is buy a seaweed pizza and give to Herbert and switch the machine with the crab on it!
Making Other Penguins Items Disappear
This glitch was found in 2006. But it was fixed in late 2010. This glitch is used for penguins who make videos. The use this glitch and they tell that they stole the target's clothes. How to do the glitch-
- Open your target's inventory and close it. Before you close it look all the items he's wearing.
- Open your player card and wear any item which your target is wearing. Then keep the player card down.
- Open your target's player card and you can click on things and remove them.
White Stage Bug
This glitch was found in 2012 on February with the play of The Vikings that Time Forgot
- picture coming soon*
- Go to the Town
- Do the Walk on Paths
- Walk to the middle
- When your penguin is walking, put on an item.
Your Penguin Should Slide!
- Turn your volume down(ONLY if its high)
- Wear the whistle.Other items can stay.
- Hold the W key.
- You will hear something like a huge group of whistles whistling at the same time.
This also works with the bells and both together.
Easter Egg Hunt 2012 Glitch
When you click on the egg in the hidden lake, all the words on the blue scavenger hunt page are replaced by the repeating letter "n". The glitch causes you to refresh the page, as you can not click the "x".
Headphones (Puffle Hat) Glitch (Members Only)
This glitch still happens today.
- Get a Black Puffle, only if you don't have one.
- You have the Headphones (Puffle Hat), right?
- Go to your player card.
- You will see the headphones tilted like it's original image.
May Catalog Glitch (Members Only)
- Log on on a Spanish server
- Click Edit igloo and click the catalog
- You have the May 2012 Catalog before its released
Walk Above Pizza Parlor Door Glitch
- Go to the Pizza Parlor.
- Go to the bottom of the room as soon as you walk in.
- Click above the Pizza Parlor door.
- Just when ground turns into door, open up Penguin Mail.
- If done correctly, you will now be standing on top of the door.
- Go to your igloo.
- Take all items and put them in storage.
- Get a puffle poster.
- Put it as close as you can to the floor.
- Do this with many posters.
- Walk up to one. You will be on top of it. This will result in looking like you are on the walls.
No Action Glitch
- Put on the Crimson suit.
- You will do a normal dance!
- Go to your map.
- Hold any of the places until you get to the x.
- When you click the x, the name of the place will still be there!
This also works with the features on other peoples Player Cards and for the stamps feature.
Card-Jitsu Mat Glitch
- Go to any of the mats.
- Click yes and QUICKLY click the x before your penguin waddles.
- You will still be there, but not only that. Now penguins will be fooled if they want to challenge you because they will go right to you and if you click the door or other mats it won't go away. The only way to undo this glitch is to go somewhere else with your map or teleport.
Kick Someone Off The Server Without Banning them
- Go to Card-jitsu.
- When someone goes to you, click the x before you do the pose.
- You still do the pose, but your off the mat.
- You won't play, but you turn into a penguin with no clothes and no name.
- Go outside to go back to normal.
- This left the opponents Card-Jitsu screen loading forever and can't exit out so they have to refresh the page and if it's not full, they can come back to the server they were just on or choose a different server.
Dance With the Newspaper
- Click on your friends list.
- Click on any of your friends and drag it far away.
- Click on the newspaper.
- Click on send mail on that penguin
- Send any of the mail.
- Everything will be gone and if you press d or use the dance action, you will be dancing with the newspaper!
- Play Card-Jitsu Water
- Ask to play a game
- Quit when someone comes
- Your penguin will not be seen
- Click anywhere and you will walk but your penguin will have no name and clothes
- Click on your playercard and you will see it load forever
There is a way to be the old blue color but not as an item. There used to be two glitches that caused you to be Old Blue. One was where if you get a puffle from your igloo (pet shop if you have not bought a puffle), sit down, and remove the puffle from your hand (from clicking it at the playercard), then you will be the old blue color, but if you move, it will disappear instantly. The second glitch to occur to get it is if you wore the Green Hoodie and danced, your Penguin would turn Old Blue which caused many players to ask how they turned to the color. There is currently a glitch where if you wear nothing but the Orange MP3000, you will turn Old Blue. The only other way to get Old Blue is by cheating on Club Penguin. Please note you will get banned for cheating.
Old Blue - Green Hoodie
- Put on the Green Hoodie
- Your color would change to Old Blue!
Old Blue - Orange MP3000
- Put on the Orange MP3000 and nothing else.
- If you change rooms, you will be Old Blue. You will remain Old Blue until you remove the Orange MP3000, or until the bug is fixed. However, you are not Old Blue on your player card. There is also a glitch where you wave rapidly and uncontrollably while you are wearing nothing but the Orange MP3000 and are Old Blue.
Old Blue - Halloween Transformations
During the Halloween Party 2013 there was an Old Blue glitch where if you click on someone who has transformed, then click on your profile, you will appear on your profile as Old Blue.
Old Blue - Card-Jitsu
- Go to the Fire Dojo or Water Dojo
- Play on a four player mat (not three or two)
- Wait until everyone joins the game
- When the four players bow, they will be Old Blue
Old Blue - Puffle walk
- First, you have to go to your igloo and walk with your puffle.
- Then you have to go to any room.
- Make your penguin sit, then wave.
- Take off your puffle. You will become old blue.
Note that you will turn into your previous color after moving again.
Old Blue - Water Dojo
- Go to the Water Dojo and sit on the 4 player-game mat.
- When there will be 4 players, all of your clothes will go of and you will see the penguins getting ready for the battle wearing the belt color they are. While doing that, they'll be Old Blue.
Old Blue - Puffle Party 2012
- Transform into a Puffle and transform back into a penguin.
- You could be Old Blue instantly, but if you change your outfit or move, you would be normal again.
Old Blue - Thunder Blade
- Wear nothing but the Thunder Blade.
- Put on shoes and take them off.
- If you wave, you will turn Old Blue with a Grey Card-Jitsu Belt.
- The Thunder Blade will be hovering where you were, shooting up a beam of light.
Old Blue - Ghost Catcher Uniform
- Wear the Ghost Catcher Uniform
- Take it off.
- You will be Old Blue, until you move.
Thunder Blade Master
- Put on the Thunder Blade.
- Put on any shoe type item.
- Take off the shoes.
- When you wave, you will be Old Blue, wearing a Grey Belt, and then you will bow down like you are about to play Card-Jitsu.
Old Blue- Nautical Necklace
- Put on the Nautical Necklace.
- You should be old blue now.
Old Blue Ghost Catcher Uniform
- Put on the Ghost Catcher Uniform
- Wave/Sit/Dance/Throw a snowball (Optional: Do this extra step if you want to stay old blue without changing which direction your penguin is facing)
- Take it off
- If you don't move, you are old blue. Other penguins see it too.
Old Blue Duplicate
- Wear the earring (it a bait item -> you need to cheating)
- Move with your penguin
Your penguin is duplicated and he takes snowball and rotating it at the same time is an old blue.
Old Blue - Gold Letterman Jacket
Holo DJ Old Blue
Glitches that turn your penguin Dark Black.
- If your penguin would becomes dark black, and you try to change color, it would stay dark black.
- Shortly after the decorations for the Holiday Party 2011 were taken down, all penguins were turned dark black. This has been fixed.
- Rockhopper can turn Dark Black, however this doesn't mean he has the color.
- In Card-Jitsu, there is a glitch where your opponent becomes Dark Black.
- The color can be obtained for a few seconds by wearing some items (not all work) and changing from color to color really fast, if you don't move, you can be dark black for a limited period of time.
Card-Jitsu Room Glitch
- Go to a Card-Jitsu mat
- When it is doing the animation (when the game is about to start) quickly open the map and go to any room
- Once the game has ended or you quit the game, even if you press OK (if it ended) or Yes (if you quit) it would stay in the game with one picture and you will have to refresh.
If your friend is in the dojo and you search for them in CP, then it would say "**dojohidesolo_find**".
How to add Billybob and Happy77 without meeting them
- First you must search for adding buddies on the buddy list
- Then look for a letter like this one ý,Ö, or %
- Then write bill then put ý,Ö, or % so you write billýbob, bilybobÖ, or billybob% then you could add him
- And do the same thing with Happy77
This only happens sometimes
- Accept a Field-Ops
- Complete them
- In the screen you will be see all Club Penguin mascots
Cart Surfer Glitch
If you play Cart Surfer sometimes when you turn a bend, your penguin turns yellow and have a black puffle for about 1 second
Infinite Smoothie Glitch
When playing Smoothie Smash and you finish or exit, the music plays an infinite loop until logging off.
Herbert HQ Glitch
- Make sure you have completed all the missions.
- Go on top of the Central Lock Down, go to the VERY right corner.
- Go to the Herbert HQ VERY quickly, before it loads, quickly click the 4th green light on the bottom.
- You're at the right of the Herbert HQ before it's released!
TIP: You can also try to use this glitch on Sector 2
- This is rare but has happened.As soon as the Operation: Blackout video has begun,QUICKLY press exit but hold the button.Very rarely it will say that the connection was lost,but the video will keep on playing.
- You need Club Penguin to be lagging for this.Go to the folder at the top right corner of you screen during Operation Blackout. Then select any sign that says go there. But if you close the folder,you will be transported much later than usual. This glitch works the best when you have just logged into into Club Penguin
Items not showing up in Inventory
- This has happened to some people.
- This is a known issue in Opera: No items will appear in your inventory if you try to play in that browser.
How to type numbers
- Log in your account
- Click on any server that has standard safe chat
- While the server is loading press enter and type any number
- When its done loading you will see the numbers you typed in the chat bar
- Zoom in the Game.
- Leave your Penguin for 10–20 minutes.
- Now it will say "been Idle for more than 10 minutes" instead of "Your Penguin has
been Idle for more than 10 minutes"!
Note: This glitch rarely works.
- Play PSA Mission 6
- If you did the Finish Mission 6 faster, talk to herbert.
- If you're quick enough, click the map.
- The plaza would be saying Herbert's line!
It is not confirmed if this is really a glitch.
Gray Puffle in PSA Mission
- Play Mission 6.
- If you are lucky, a gray puffle and a gray circle will appear for a split second.
- This is a rare glitch, first discovered on Holiday Party 2012.
- On January 4, 2013, when the Holiday Party ended, the Holiday Cookies Pin went missing from the Cave although the pin was supposed to be there until January 9.
Infinte Coin Glitch
- On January 17, 2013, When you played Dino Dig you might end up get infinte coins (or more!).
- Wear an item that does a dance. (Hard hat, tour guide hat,etc.)
- Press D
- Without stopping, Turn into a Dinosaur. (Any dinosaur you want.)
- Turn back into a penguin.
- This is a glitch only members can do, The Prehistoric Party may be the only party that people can do it at.
- Turn to a Pteradon
- Go to any room
- Walk on wall.
- Click on the wall and transform quickly into a penguin and you will be on the wall.
Jetpack Adventure Crash Land Forest
When you crash land to the Forest in the game, it will load you to the Ski Hill when you finish your game.
Invisible Penguin GlitchIf your penguin stays still for a few minutes in a crowded room during the Hollywood Party, all of your penguin, except your name,
will disappear. You will continue to stay that way unless you teleport out of the room or leave the server.
Hollywood Trailer Glitch
If you open the Superstar catalog for the Hollywood party while the trailer is parked in the room and close it, the green glowing lights that come from the trailer will still be appear in that room, even when it has left.
Rainbow Username Glitch
This glitch occurred across all servers on March 7, 2013. During this glitch, all usernames turned colorful. This glitch was only known to work on the Google Chrome web browser. This glitch was later fixed on March 14, 2013, meaning that is now black.
Summon your friend Glitch
- Go to your igloo
- Select any of your friends, including mascots and CP Team
- When their player card appears, click "Edit your Igloo" and choose another igloo.
- The penguin who you've chosen will appear there.
Make a Friend Appear in the Arcade
- Go to the Arcade
- Open up a friend
- Play Astro-Barrier
- Your friend is now in the Arcade!
Playing without Puffles Glitch
In this glitch, you can still get the puffle-care points even if you send your puffles home.
How to perform:
- Go to the Puffle Hotel
- Access any feature in which you can do things with your puffles. (Exercise, sleep etc.)
- After a few seconds, click your Player Card and click on you're puffle, so it will go to your igloo.
- Do not move from feature where you are and you can still get points.
White paint glitch (Puffle Party 2013)
No location online buddy glitch
The glitch was found in Puffle Party 2013
Turn a Brown Puffle into a Rainbow Puffle a second
- Get a brown puffle
- Make him happy
- Go to puffle play zone.
- Scroll over the brown puffle and it will show a quick rainbow puffle.
- Put on an item with a special dance
- You cannot open your player card by clicking your penguin
If you try to purchase the Brainwave Gloves on April 28, 2013, the first day it is to be available, there will be a glitch that says that the item is unavailable.
- Go to your igloo
- If it doesn't load quickly, you might see a contest sign
- Click it and it will show the last contest
NOTE: this may not work
- Go to your igloo
- Take any puffle for a walk
- Use the map
- Go to the plaza
- Go to the puffle hotel
- Use the elevator to go to the salon
- Go to a 'Play' thing
- Dance while puffle is playing
- Your puffle stopped playing and it will stay like that, not dancing!
Puffle hat showing
- Go to the puffle hotel
- Use the elevator to go to the salon
- Go to a 'Play' thing
- Press "D" on the keyboard(Makes your penguin dance)
- Your puffle's hat will show while it is playing!
Art Costume glitch
On the Monsters University Catalog, this costume was marked with D that means it can do special dance But when you wear this and dance, it does the normal dance.
Not able to leave igloo or not glitch
- Go play a game that doesn't take up the whole screen (Find Four, Mancala, etc.)
- While playing, click on your igloo button
- A message will pop up, Please leave your game before exiting the room.
- You won't be able to go to other rooms, you can only go to igloos.
- The only way to stop this is log off
- Log on when a friend is online.
- Go on a server.
- While the screen is loading, a message should pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on it and the Buddy List should come up.
- Double click on a friend's player card.
- When the screen finishes loading, your friend should be there.
This glitch only works sometimes.
When you click on a friend in your buddy list, it would say that the penguin is a member, even if they're not.
Half-folded cards and winning with two cards
Sometimes in Card-Jitsu, your opponent's card will reveal, but will look skinny and weird when it goes up to the area where your cards are scored. Sometimes the opponent's card doesn't reveal at all, but is still scored.
Example: Opponent plays a snow 6, you play a water 11. Your opponent's snow card doesn't turn over, but he still scores it and throws a snowball at your penguin. Thus, your opponent can "win with two cards".
- Put any sled on your penguin
- Join a Game.
- In the last few seconds,click your penguin and quickly take off your sled
- You have your sled that you took off in the race!
Arctic White Penguin in Herbert's Playercard
- If you have met Herbert P. Bear, open your Buddy List.
- Click on his Player Card
- His Player Card should now have an Arctic White Penguin instead of his real playercard look!
- Take off all of your items,put on the Box Costume and any item that touches your name on the player card (like the Viking Helmet).
- Transform into a transformation.
- Click on the item that touches your name.
- Transform back into a penguin
- If done correctly,your penguin will be not be wearing any clothes on the sprite,but on the playercard you will be wearing the Box Costume.
- If you dance your penguin will do the Box Costume dance but instead of going into a box your penguin will go into an invisible box and disappear(your penguin will not leave the room it will just disappear like when you use the Cloud Wave Bracers.
- Take out any Lightsaber
- Press 'D' as if doing a Lightsaber Duel
- Press anywhere on the walls in the Star Wars Takeover or Club Penguin
- You should now be on that wall (you will be unable to move unless you press 'D' again and click on the ground).
See the old Everyday Phoning Facility
- Go to the Book Room.
- Click the 2009-2010 Yearbook.
- Open the book, and click June.
- On the Everyday Phoning Facility picture, click E, P, and F.
- Click the Spy Phone the red penguin is holding on the other EPF picture.
- A messsage should pop up, click it and you should be in the Old Everyday Phoning Facility! Enjoy!
Nautical Necklace Glitch
- Put on your Nautical Necklace.
- Wave and your the necklace should shift to the right side. (To the left of your penguin.)
Invisible Puffle Glitch
- Feed your puffle 2 apples.
- After your puffle is done eating they will disappear(their name will still be there just not the puffle).
- To return your puffle to normal exit out of the Puffle Care Screen click on your puffle again.
- Put on your Snow Ninja suit with your Amulet
- When your penguin starts to make the snow storm around him, you will see the amulet floating above him, like if your penguin is standing.
Puffle Won't Walk Glitch
Sometimes, Puffles won't come when you walk them.
You can add Tour Guide and Businesmoose.
Gary Playercard GlitchSometimes, when you meet Gary at the Medieval Party 2013, he will have the Prehistoric Party playercard instead of his new Medieval Party 2013 playercard.
Rookie Playercard Glitch
Nonmembers in Members only rooms
On the Holiday Party 2013 if you join a train, then if the driver goes into a member only room, nonmembers in the train are there too.
Hydro hopper glitch
During the holiday party 2013,clicking games on the map and picking hydro hopper will get the arrow to be higher than the game. This also happened at the Muppets World Tour.
Prehistoric Party 2014 Map Glitch
When you go to the past at the Prehistoric Party 2014, then return to the present, for a split second you can see a '9' on the map.
- Walk a Puffle that is in your backyard.
- Go to a room that has music.
- Go to your playercard and take off the Puffle.
- Go to your backyard.
- The room that you went to that had music will have the music playing in your backyard!
Get into the old Everyday Phoning Facility (method two)
- First, you need the old Spy Phone.
- Click on it
- Click on 'Go There!'
- You will now be in the old Everyday Phoning Facility.
Also, you may notice that in the 'Join EPF' message, the logo of EPF now reads ППП
Having Trouble Connecting
You have a Having trouble connecting message in the server list.
- Start logging in, and hold enter
- When holding enter, go slowly down with your finger until you hold shift
- Hold it until you hold only shift
- After you get on the server list you can normally interact with the server list, but in 5 seconds you get the having trouble connecting message
This glitch was tested in Google Chrome and it may or may not work in different browsers.
Ghostamatron Background Glitch
- Play Any game that you can get Stamps in. Get any score.
- Click 'How to earn Stamps'.
- Exit 'How to earn Stamps'.
- Look at how many coins you've earn. It should say 888,888,888 coins, and that you now have 888,888,888 coins!
- Exit how many coins you earn, and check how many coins you actually have. You'll have how many you used to have, plus whatever you really earnt in the game.
Puffle Rescue Empty Stamps
There was a glitch where Puffle Rescue had stamps. There was no icons and when clicked the stamps wouldn't load up. They were most likely released too early and then removed by the team.
Stamp Book images
- Go to your Stamp Book
- Go very fast through the Stamp Book and stop on the Puffle Rescue page. Note that this only works for people who haven't got the second photo in Puffle Rescue.
- The second Thin Ice picture will be there! If you got it, at least.
This works with other pages as well, like empty Game Day section with PSA missions.
After a user finishes playing a minigame, it is indicated right afterwards that they have one more stamp in the minigame than what the user actually had in the minigame. If the user has earned all stamps, it would say that they've earned over 100% of the total stamps.
If the player has yet to earn all the stamps in that game, they would only receive double coins if the sum of stamps that they currently have and stamps that are shown in this glitch are equal to the total number of stamps in that game.
Unplugged Arcade Machine Glitch
At the 2014 fair when you go into the arcade machine and put on one of the action items and press dance you will see a 3d penguin behind you to the dance as if it were not in the arcade machine
If you press "D" an even number of times in succession your penguin will always dance in such a way that its eyes, beak and top of head will move with different timing than the rest of your penguin's body.
Gray Penguin Sprites and Buddy List Icons (The Fair 2014)
Upon entering rooms during The Fair 2014 (especially the 8-bit), a penguin sprite will turn gray. No one but the user can see their penguin as gray (an examples of both the gray sprite and one of the dancing bugs).
Duplicate as gray penguin in the arcade machine
- Go to the arcade machine
- if you have luck you duplicate as gray pixel penguin
Your puffle finds items without you moving
- Go to your igloo with the gold puffle
- Edit your igloo
- Wait and your puffle will find items/coins
Note: This glitch is rare and maybe it won't work.
Get into the stage in the Muppet's World Tour without it opening
- Click your spy phone and then click Teleport
- Click the stage button and while it's teleporting, quickly, open your Newspaper
- When you've been teleported to the stage, click the X button on the newspaper and you'll find yourself in the Stage.
You can see a tutorial for doing this here.
Secret Missions undefined
When a mission starts, occasionally the screen would appear inside a frame containing a crosshair, and a speech bubble saying "undefined" appearing on the upper-left of the screen.
Very/extremely rarely, one might get a negative value of coins after playing a minigame without going over the limit of the maximum amount of coins one can have (1000000). According to the Club Penguin Support Team, this does not make you lose coins - but only displays it as negative.
Double Dig (Puffle Party 2014)
During the Puffle Party 2014, if you do any puffle trick, followed by digging and then followed by the dig on command trick, it would show two puffles, one doing the dig on command, the other doing another dig.
An Alone Puffle
Sometimes at the puffle hotel, your puffle might stay at the last spa place you went and appear to be alone. It eventually catches up to owner. It comes back to owners side once owner leaves room.
Floating New Player Red Baseball Hat (Club Penguin App)
In the Club Penguin App, the red baseball hat floats above a penguins's head when wearing it. This also happens with the Cop Cap.
Ice Hockey Puck Glitch
Adopting A Puffle That Has No Name!
1.Go to the pet shop
2.Adopt a puffle
3.When it asks to name your puffle press spacebar key
4.The glitch will adopt a puffle with name!
Card-Jitsu Mat Glitch
1. Go to the Dojo.
2. Go to an empty Card-Jitsu Mat.
3. Click on any clickable item (door, Sensei, different mat).
4. When somebody goes to that Card-Jitsu Mat, you will play with them.
Puffle Roundup Glitch
1. Go to the puffle park with a puffle.
2. Go to the tire swing.
3. While your puffle is swinging quickly go to Puffle Roundup, and click yes, and then instead of pressing start, click x.
4. It will now show the Soccer Shoot-Off Game.
The glitched has been patched when party has ended.
Empty-Full Servers Glitch
If this glitch occurs, all the servers in Club Penguin are shown as empty, yet if one tries to enter any of them, one is unable to and gets the error message stating that the server is full.
2 puffles at the same time
- Walk any of your puffles.
- Pull up the EPF Phone and call Flare.
- You will now have 2 puffles at the same time!
- Make anything to fill up all your tracks in Soundstudio.
- Click record and click any of the loops. (one shots won't work)
- It will take you back to the Music Menu and say all your tracks are full.
- You will hear the loop you just clicked playing on the menu.
Puffle Hand Item glitch
- Find an item adder with a puffle in it.
- Add the puffle.
- Go to your hand items.
- Look for a gray X(Bait item)
- Click on it.
- If you are walking a puffle that is not the glitch, you will be walking 2 puffles.
White Screen glitch
- Click your chat bar and don't type anything.
- Go outside and do something for more than ten mins.
- Come back and go somewhere on the map.
- You will see a white screen for your room and you won't see your penguin. You will see the name. You wont see any other penguins either.
Mascot-Friend Buddy List Glitch
1.Go to the Map.
2.Click on Games.
3.Click on any games.
4.Open your postcard.
5.You will see an arrow!
Invisible Penguin Glitch (2)
In this glitch, when another user enters a room, occasionally, all of the user's penguin that one sees, except for the user's penguin's name, appears invisible to another user/some users but not to (an)other user(s). However, a user's penguin cannot appear invisible to its user in this glitch. This glitch seems to more likely happen if the user just stands by the entrance to a room and another user enters in the same location and has a puffle.