This article is a list of things.
Gary the Gadget Guy has been making his inventions since the launch of Club Penguin. Some of his inventions are around Club Penguin Island for normal penguins, but most were put in the Gadget Room, and thereby prohibited only for his private use. They usually have a number (1000, 2000, or 3000) as a suffix. An invention with the number 1000 is a prototype, and an invention with the number 3000 is the complete version. Gary mentions in Mission 6 that 5 of 10 inventions fail or explode due to the fact that he used too much jet pack fuel.
Here are some of Gary the Gadget Guy's prototypes:
- Ski Lift 1000 (revealed in a comic called, "Gary's Failed Designs")
- Sub 1000 (Prototype of the Aqua Grabber)
- Orange Juice 1000 (revealed in a comic called "Gary's Failed Designs")
- Boom Box
- Kite 1000
- SkySled 1000
Here are some of G's inventions that he invented for the PSA:
- Spy Phone (this was also his very first successful invention).
Here are some inventions G made for the EPF:
- Tech-book 3000 (It is the EPF Tech-Class briefcase)
- Grappling Hook (clothing item)
- Plasma Laser (clothing item)
- Deflection Vest (clothing item)
- Anti Lava Boots (clothing item)
Inventions for Games
Here are some inventions G made for mini-games:
Inventions for Parties
Here are some of G's inventions he invented for parties only:
- Monster Maker 3000
- Floor Piano 3000
- Music Maker 3000
- Pin Maker 3000
- Solar Powered Oxygen Enricher
- Sunmaker 3000
Inventions used around the Island
Here are some of G's inventions used around the island:
Inventions Used for Special Events
Here are some of G's inventions used for special events or other purposes:
- Flare Flinger 3000 (Used in the Save The Migrator Project)
- Snow Cannon 3000 (Given to Rockhopper by G)
- Puffle Translator 3000 (revealed in The Great Puffle Switch)
- Wish-Maker 3000
- Pirate Translator 3000 (revealed in the comic "Rockhopper Translator")
- Cauldron 3000 (Used in the E.P.F. Herbert's Battle of Doom)
- Laser Shield 3000 (Used in the E.P.F. Herbert's Battle of Doom)
Inventions Made for His Own Benefit
Here are some of G's inventions that he made for his own benefit and nobody else:
- Creep-O-Static 3000
- Gary's Smoke Glasses
- Anti Stain Tie
- Atomic Pizza Cutter 3000
- Ice Cream Trekker
- Climatron 3000
- Intergalactic Barometron 3000
- Hair Chair 3000
- Rocket-powered surfboard
- Snow-Cone Flavoring Machine
- Snow Cannon 3000 - Made it for Rockhopper to avoid icebergs.
- Water Suit 3000
- Robos (Future Party, Gary 3000)
- Cheese 3000 (revealed in a comic called "Gary Needs A Holiday")
- Thingamabob 3000
- Puffle Transmogrifer
- Rubber Duck (seen in the cages next to the Gadget Room before being replaced with the Golden Puffle).
- Thingamajig 3000, 3001, 3002, etc. (Most likely to be invented in 2007).
- Magic beans (mentioned to be a failure in mission 11).
- Toaster 3000 (shown in the real-life book Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal: Heroes Unite!).
- Most of the inventions end with "3000" same with prototypes but with "1000" and one invention ended with a "10000".