This article is a list of things. For the subject this list is about, see Stamps.
|7||Rockhopper||Be in the same room as Rockhopper.||Medium|
|8||Gary||Be in the same room as Gary.||Hard|
|31||Cadence||Be in the same room as Cadence.||Hard|
|32||Franky||Be in the same room as Franky.||Hard|
|33||Aunt Arctic||Be in the same room as Aunt Arctic.||Extreme|
|34||G Billy||Be in the same room as G Billy.||Hard|
|35||Petey K||Be in the same room as Petey K.||Hard|
|36||Stompin' Bob||Be in the same room as Stompin' Bob.||Hard|
|290||Sensei||Be in the same room as Sensei.||Extreme|
|358||Rookie||Be in the same room as Rookie.||Extreme|
|448||PH||Be in the same room as PH.||Hard|
|466||Herbert||Be in the same room and same server as Herbert||Extreme|
The stamps of the Penguin Band were released with the original 107 stamps on July 26, 2010, but had a different look and name. They were updated on June 12, 2011. They were available during Music Jam 2011 and Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam.
|Current name||Former name||Current icon||Former icon|
|Franky||Penguin Band 1|
|G Billy||Penguin Band 2|
|Petey K||Penguin Band 2|
|Stompin' Bob||Penguin Band 4|
- The difficulty of character stamps is probably based on how many appearances the mascot appears in a Club Penguin year and how easy it is for a penguin to meet him or her.
- There are no "easy character stamps".
- If you meet PH, the notification that you earned her stamp show her stamp as easy, but in the stamp book, it's hard.
- The ID number for character stamps range from 7 to 448.
- The only Medium Mascot Stamp is from Rockhopper.