Some penguins will dress up as Knights by obtaining different types of armor and shields, most commonly during Medieval Parties to brighten up the atmosphere. There are five types of knight armor: gold, iron, white, crimson and silver. Knights sometimes pretend to save princesses and dance with them at ballrooms to convince onlookers. They also pretend to fight dragons.
- See also: Armor (Disambiguation)
- Silver Knight Armor: Purchased from the Penguin Style and Medieval Catalog.
- Golden Knight Armor: Finish Ye Knight's Quest (2009).
- Iron Knight Armor: Finish Ye Knight's Quest (2010) (2012).
- White Knight Armor: Finish Ye Knights Quest 3 (2011) (2012).
- Crimson Knight Armor: Purchased from the Penguin Style in 2012.
Knights can also wear green, orange, purple, and blue shields. During the Medieval Parties, these four colors were competing at snowball catapults at the Snow Forts and jousting at the Ice Rink. This has lead penguins to believe there are four rival Medieval kingdoms. In 2011 and 2012, there were red, yellow and blue shields. In 2012, there was a Steel Shield. With shields, knights can wear tabards. There are six types of tabards: red, blue, yellow, green, purple and orange. Tabards fit with shields.
- For the Medieval Party 2008, Gary dressed up as a Silver Knight as seen in the newspaper.
- Ironically, the Golden Armor has a shield, while the Silver Armor does not have a shield, and while the Silver Armor has shoes, the Golden Armor does not. This might be so that the amount of items will be balanced.
- Gary once said that the armor of the knight's costumes at the Medieval Party 2012 would have to be made of real armor.