|This article is about a character that you can dress-up as.|
|Full Name||King Ra-Ra|
|Appeared||Quest For The Golden Puffle|
|Clothes Items|| Pharaoh Headdress|
|Friends With||Boris The Mummy|
King Ra-Ra is a pharaoh that wears Gold Bracelets, a Pharaoh Suit and a Pharaoh crown. King Ra-Ra is Boris the Mummy's ruler. He only appeared in the play The Quest for The Golden Puffle. His color is black.
- His name may come from the name of the Egyptian Sun God.
- Halt! Who dares to enter the great pyramid!
- Don't let them take it, Boris!
- You can't escape the great pyramid!
- Now give us the Golden puffle!
- That's right! And Boris was really hungry!
- That's why we had to get it back!
- Oh, but it is rare!
- It is made of the island's rarest dark chocolate!
- Hmmm...where did I put that snowball of mine?