|Member item|| Yes (Penguin Style)|
No (Treasure Book and Royalty Week)
|Cost|| 500 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
Club Penguin (app)
|Item ID|| 667|
The King's Crown is a head item in Club Penguin. It costs 500 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could be obtained for free from the Club Penguin App during Royalty Week. It could also be unlocked by using the code
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||May 1, 2008||September 5, 2008|
|May 7, 2010||September 3, 2010|
|May 3, 2012||August 2, 2012|
|September 5, 2013||November 7, 2013|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 2||December 22, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 11||December 7, 2010||October 4, 2011|
|Found||Available from||Available until|
|Unlock Items Online||June 15, 2012||Unknown|
Club Penguin App
|Found||Party||Available from||Available until|
|Club Penguin (app)||Royalty Week||June 24, 2015||July 14, 2015|
- It can be seen at the Captain's Quarters, which marked its first appearance. The Captain's Quarters opened just about a week before the King's Crown was released.
- A statue from the first puzzle room of Ye Knight's Quest 2 wore this item.
- It goes with the Royal Robe, King's Outfit, and Royal Scepter.
- A similar item is the King's Blue Crown.
- It can be seen in a Club Penguin wallpaper.
Names in other languages
|French||La Couronne Royale|
|Spanish||Corona de rey|