This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Member item|| Yes (Penguin Style)|
No (Treasure Book and Royalty Week)
|Cost|| 500 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
Club Penguin App)
|Item ID|| 667|
The King's Crown was a head item in Club Penguin. It cost 500 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been obtained for free from the Club Penguin App during Royalty Week. It could also have been unlocked by using the code
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||May 1, 2008||September 5, 2008|
|May 7, 2010||September 3, 2010|
|May 3, 2012||August 2, 2012|
|September 5, 2013||November 7, 2013|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 2||December 22, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 11||December 7, 2010||October 4, 2011|
|Found||Available from||Available until|
|Unlock Items Online||June 15, 2012||Unknown|
Club Penguin App
|Found||Party||Available from||Available until|
|Club Penguin App||Royalty Week||June 24, 2015||July 14, 2015|
- It could have been seen at the Captain's Quarters, which marked its first appearance. The Captain's Quarters opened just about a week before the King's Crown was released.
- A statue from the first puzzle room of Ye Knight's Quest 2 wore this item.
- It went with the Royal Robe, King's Outfit, and Royal Scepter.
- A similar item was the King's Blue Crown.
- It could be seen in a Club Penguin wallpaper.
Names in other languages
|French||La Couronne Royale|
|Spanish||Corona de rey|