This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
| Rare Item
This page is about an item that was not available for four years or more.
|Where found||Penguin Style|
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||February 2, 2007||June 1, 2007|
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the February 2007 Penguin Style catalog.
- It was shown in the computer in PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins.
- It made appearances in issues 84 and 188 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Kimono means "Japanese dress" and is a dress that Japanese women wear.
- In the April 2007 Penguin Style catalog, the Kimono had a description which said "This is a variation on the traditional Japanese silk kimono".
- A similar item is the Pink Kimono.
Names in other languages